*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611405-Sentimental-vision
by Engel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1611405
vision I never wanted to see
Once you get rid of your enemies, you start to hate your friends... and once they're gone the only thing left to attack is yourself...
(the paradox of anarchists)

^that really has nothing to do with what i'm intending to write... just something random that popped into my head... now back to the other thing...


Witness of its crumble, downward spiral dazes me, and i am alone to witness your confusion.  A mass perception; did i alone see through you?  Wanting no other, beyond care, walking along with a burdened stare.  What's that you said?  Hate everything, everyone.  What happened to you?
I never knew you then, and i hardly know you now; Still an influence, such violent affliction.  Did you abandon your optimism?  Negate the positivity and hope you've been given?
Take your medication... Yes, i know- you are hurt.  Yes, i see you're internal pain- but i also still see your heart beating.  Your pulse, it echoes through me.  Even when far away, spinning the New York City streets, i could feel you.  My senses direct me to you, and when i close my eyes i can invision you.  And it is these words that have evolved from your generous (yet greedy) wisdom.  And your impact on me is noneother than a gaping hole in the ground.  Ah, i see... ignore me now.  I want you to deny truth, you loathe it, the very idea that someone might actually dare to stare back- that someone will one day take a step forward so you may be imposed and violated... I want no more than to be the one to tell you- you live like the coward you'll die as.
© Copyright 2009 Engel (engel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1611405-Sentimental-vision