*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588317-No-title
by bland
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1588317
no description
Dylan is a boy who lives with his aunt named Lilly. His mother, Eva, had ran away from home when he was at a very young age. He grew up with no father or mother. His biological father, Chris, had broken up with his mother long before he was born and had no desire to acknowledge him for a son. The only support his receives from is his music teacher, Mathew. Dylan is a strong willed person who has accepted the fact that both of his parents did not want him. He often goes to the park and watches the little kids playing with their parents. He just can’t help but wonder what his life would be like if he had parents also. One day he meets a woman at the park who seems vaguely familiar. He begins to meet the lady every time he goes to the park. Inside his heart, he feels a connect with the woman, but he just doesn’t know how to explain it. The woman turns out to be Mathew‘s girlfriend, Evala. They both end up talking about their lives. Dylan unconsciously tells the woman all of his thoughts about what it would be like to have parents. She would also talk about her past and how much she regrets the things that she did. When the music festival finally came, both Mathew and Evala urged him to compete in the music playing contest. With their support, he had won first place and instantly become discovered. When Dylan finally feels like he had a family, his biological father Chris finally shows up to accept him for a son. Dylan is happy that his father has finally come to see him, but deep inside his heart he knew that his father only did that to obtain fame. When his father’s attitude started to become demanding and harsh, Dylan finally makes the decision to kick his father out of his house. Evala is deeply worried for Dylan. She does everything that she could to cheer him up. She does this by singing a lullaby for him. He immediately recognizes her as his mother who had ran away from home. She apologizes to Dylan for leaving him. She was young at the time and didn’t know what to do. She was deeply depressed, not only because she was pregnant, but also that the father did not want to acknowledge him as a son. Dylan forgives his mother and they both promise to start their life over again, and this time they would have each other. Then one day Dylan was asked to play his piano at a world famous theatre. When Evala and Mathew were leaving the house to go to Dylan’s piano recital, Chris’s car came out of now where and crashed into their car. All three of them were rushed to the hospital. At the same time, Dylan was at the theatre and was waiting for their arrival, but they never came. He finally receives the news from his aunt Lilly that they were in a car accident with his father, who had gotten drunk that night. Dylan rushes to the hospital only to find that Chris is dead. Evala and Mathew are in critical condition. The doctor had confirmed that there is nothing left that they could do. His mother’s rib bone had broken and struck her heart. Mathew’s lungs were completely ruined from the smoke and fire that he had inhaled. Dylan stayed by his mother and teacher’s side day in and day out. Dylan burst into tears as his Evala and Mathew forced out their last words. “We love you and are very proud of you.”  With that, they took their last breathe leaving Dylan behind with tears running down his face. 
© Copyright 2009 bland (bland1001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1588317-No-title