*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585875-why-r-we-still-here
by sam
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Sci-fi · #1585875
The future holds what the past never did...
I tried to find the "Other Me".But it was imposible.There is no "Other Me".

If i had another me , then i would surely kill the bastard.

I believe we all would kill the other-selves of our-selves.We don't need another duplicate.We know that now.It only took one and each of us to destroy Planet Earth.



We studied history in schools , and for what reason? Because the teachers use to say: "We learn history,so we dont repeat our mistakes!".Im sure we all still have that damn saying imprinted in our brains.But it was us who destroyed our world.

I think we studied history for that exact reason.

Think about it for just a second and you will find out that our violent minds acted in-order to be greedy,to ruin lives,kill,hunt down,murder,rape,extinguish life from this

known existence.The animals that were living in our presence were more humane

than us human beings.We still had the audasity to call our-selves "Human Beings" after bringing war to our neighbours.

Lets just fucking count the wars,i mean we even gave them numbers:WW1,WW2.

And if we started numbering our wars,then what fucking history lesson did we miss out on?

"Lets just kill the Jews!" one said."Lets just kill the cristians!" another said.

I think it was that easy.And i will tell u why it so easy.Cause some crack-head decided it would be an awsome idea for man-kind to have a higher power called "God" or "Gods".That same crack-head also had a great idea to right a book that everyone could follow,sought of like a 'life-manual' i guess,and then another got jeleous, and angry, and decided to write a differrent book that i should call "life-manual 2".And so on and so forth.On top of all these "Life-manuals",we loving-fucked-up-humans decided to have something call a "Religion".So i guess maybe everything started from there.

I mean we were animals once,before books were writen and we did kill before we spoke,but what animal does'nt.Atleast animals didnt have the mind-power to build bombs.

Hmm...Kinda funny actualy,we were the animals with the mind-power to build bombs.

And in the end...our beliefs of 'little green men from outer-space' came true,mixed-up with our religions...But we had to destroy them too...Taking our planet with them...



Im Jack Davis,and this is my chronicle...............
© Copyright 2009 sam (yanivsamuel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585875-why-r-we-still-here