*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585152-virus
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1585152
its all about a boy from planet mars wanted help to stop glowing in his planet
once in planet mars there was many glowing things always glow,and when they express feelings they change colors,and when they are sad they become blue,when angry red,when bored yellow and other things,once there was a boy called virus, a boy who had faith that he could change people and other things to stop glowing. oneday virus decided to travel to earth through a traveling machine, you can travel from one planet to another. virus said goodbye to his parents and went inside the traveling machine and when to earth. when virus arrived he was wearing human cloth and a mustash and a hat and glasses.
when he was walking in the street looking for someone to help him, he saw and advertisment of "jako the scientist who makes dreams come true" he decided to go to doctor jako the scientist and ask him for help. he went in jako's house and said: "hello?,is someone here?. and suddenly BOOM! a robot fell in the ground. dr.Jako came in and saw the robot in the ground and said:"oh polly not again i told you to stop drinking coffee!. virus said:"hi dr.Jako i am virus i need your help. ok! whats your problem and ill solve it!. said dr.Jako im an alien who needs help. WoW!! said dr.Jako .my name is virus im here to ask you for help, i need your help to make everything in my country stop glowing. said virus. Tell me more! said dr.Jako. and they kept talking all day until dr.Jako started working on a formula called formula33 what made everything stop glowing,5 drops on ground and vamous! everything stops glowing!. Although that took him 3 weeks, It was the day virus went home and thanked dr.Jako for his help and went home. Virus did exactly what dr.Jako told him, 5 drops and thats it everything stoped glowing,virus parents were proud.
thanks :)
© Copyright 2009 writergirl12 (reader12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1585152-virus