*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580692-The-Driven-Woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1580692
The strength, courage, motivation, love and tenacity of women.
At no time is she perfect and at anytime she can bounce back to overcome her misfortunes.
Because of her struggles she is equiped with the correct materials to succeed, she is confident and fierce, prepared to take the lead...
Within her lies the keys to success and she is well aware that with out GOD she cannot be blessed.
I am her, you are her, we are her!.....Day after day we laugh, we cry, we argue, we smile!!!!
And all the while we are becoming stronger as each emotion creates a bigger hunger, a hunger to attain what you think we cannot, a hunger that is racing faster than our brain, a hunger that will ultimately in the end shelter us from the rain....We are the THE DRIVEN WOMAN......

Lookin ahead of course we cant identify it before we see it, but it is up to us to prepare the ladders so that we may climb as high as we need to to achieve it....
Single moms, widows, married, single what ever your case may be, always remember that inside you is the master key...Just becuase the door is locked for the moment doesn't mean that you will never be able to see whats behind it. The question is? How bad do you want it, how hard will you work, how much effort will you put forth, what will you give to gain?

God has blessed each and everyone of us with a talent, it is our decision to locate and it is our choice to never see it....the worst outcome is that you never belived it...you didn't see, you didn't strive for it and there for you were never able concieve it.....
The Driven Woman is strong, she is humble , she is a listener, she is a failure...she has fallen, she has tripped and she is now standing tall...trailing behind her is every lesson she has learned from all of her falls...
Driven, seek it, aquire it, own it, want it, need it, provide it, and if possible teach it.....
© Copyright 2009 Mindexplorer (limitless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580692-The-Driven-Woman