*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579227-Les-Love
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1579227
A short about a lesbian fantasy.
My boyfriend has been gone for almost nine months. He was called to active-duty to serve a one year tour in the Middle East. We had only been dating for three months before he left, but those were the best three months. Over the last few years I have been in relationships that didn’t last for whatever reasons. I almost believed I was never to find true happiness with one man. Then I met George and he changed my mind.

The sex is unbelievable. He knows exactly what I like. I didn’t have to tell him that when he is drinking in my passion and driving me to ecstasy, that I love when he inserts his fingers and massages my love spot. Somehow he knew that I love to try all different types of positions. He would always start out slow with me and then rock me to the core when we were both ready to climax. George was so gentle and still so rough. I am getting wet just thinking of the things he did and the way he made me feel.

Recently, I had been having these feelings and masturbation was not helping. All of the toys I had in my stash were doing nothing for me. I turned to viewing pornography and it wasn't helping to cool the flames, until I ran across one scene. The scene shocked me to the core because of my response to it. Two women pleasing one another, and I was getting turned on.

The two women were both very attractive and didn’t look like prostitutes like I have seen in other porn's. They began by kissing one another; first it was soft and then became very fierce. The dominant one pushed the other onto the chaise lounge chair, and began to kiss her breasts. She licked and kissed both breasts before gathering as much as she could in her mouth and sucking her nipples. You could see the extreme pleasure in her partners' eyes. While still attending to her lovers breasts she began to use her free hand to massage her feminine core and then began to insert two fingers. She stroked inside of her slowly and then getting a little faster until she was ramming her fingers in a finger-fuck that sent her partner over the edge. Before she could come down from her climax, the dominant one pushed back her lovers legs to get a full view and then replaced her fingers with her mouth and began to give oral pleasure.

I began daydreaming about what it would be like to be that woman. The woman receiving all of that pleasure. My panties were soaking wet as I imagined a woman gently showing me what a lesbian experience was like. She would take her time and methodically ease my fears by touching me so lightly. Using her fingertips to graze and slide all over my body. She would kiss me slowly down my neck and across my chest before placing soft, sweet kisses on my lips. She wouldn’t be forceful, but she would take her time to get me comfortable. Her lips would linger around mine until I opened up for her to delve her tongue inside of my mouth.

I imagined my first female lover to be more like an instructor, teaching me while she made my body feel different from the way a man could make me feel. After thoroughly kissing my lips and my breasts she would move down my belly to lick my clitoris. She would tell me that a woman can do this better because she knew what it feels like. My lesbian lover would kiss, suck, lick, tug and make me cum with a force never felt before. Just like George, she knew that those fingers felt great inside of me.

In my dreams, she never asked me to do anything I didn’t want to do. She showed me all about loving another woman. I was taught the art of kissing a woman and feeling a woman on the inside. I even indulged in a little oral activity myself.

My dreams never ended with just her, but also included George. He was there to help me feel more at ease. He would also kiss me and stroke me as my new lover would. He helped me to be comfortable. George would join in and enter me while my new lover continued to use her tongue on my sensitive spot. I know George loved this two, because she wasn't just sucking me, but he was also receiving the benefit of her tongue as well.

Before I knew it, the porno was off and my fantasy was over. I don’t know if I should tell this to George or not. He will be coming home soon. I don’t want him to be threatened that I may one day become a lesbian, because I won't. I love the male species too much to leave altogether. A fake penis can't do me like the real thing.

© Copyright 2009 Lichelle (lichelle75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1579227-Les-Love