*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577658-Notes-on-The-Golden-Hand
Rated: 18+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1577658
Personal notes for a book. Nothing interesting here...told ya.
GARRON AND KATY AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GOLDEN HAND –(bad working title)



Telepaths, tele-kinetics, religious zealots, slaves, dictators, robots, celebrities, corporate leaders, dangerous aliens, poignant aliens, pilots, spies, a stowaway, a revolutionary leader, and a magic brotherhood of prophets are on five different planets and involved in kidnappings, plane chases, psychic duels, thefts, escapes, double-crosses, assassinations, government intrigues, a coup d'etat and an all-out war.



POST DENOUEMENT:

Grandma has blown up the Board of Directors of ARCO (with help from her telepathic dog, Booboo), and has taken over control of the company.  Her spoiled, selfish grandson Nerrod learns humility after the pilot who shot him down later saves his life.  O'ba, the humanitarian leader of a revolution on a slave planet learns that no good deed goes unpunished.  Together, Reggie and Nerrod learn that the true beauty of a planet is not necessarily on its surface.  The main characters: Aiden, Aliya, Eva, Katy, Garron and Mosi combine their talents to deliver a neighboring planet from destruction.  Durum is transformed from a weak, deformed torture survivor into a pure life-giving force that will ensure the future of his planet. 

© Copyright 2009 LJPC - the tortoise (ljpc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1577658-Notes-on-The-Golden-Hand