*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547770-Unusual-Beauty
Rated: E · Sample · Fantasy · #1547770
Student film actress, Sammantha- Jolie DiMaggio as my werewolf character.
Her voice was surprisingly soft, light and clear. It was in fact the most calming voice I had ever heard. She stared directly into my eyes, her pupils were huge like an animal and suddenly I forgot where I was. No one had ever looked at me that way before. Her lips were trembling slightly, as if she were either cold or nervous. But her stare proved other wise.

“It’s ok.” Was all I could say as she stared into my soul. A slight smile emerged from the side as her lips pressed together. They were no longer trembling, instead they were confident.

“Why did you look at me that way? I mean, do you not like me or something, because I can move if you want,” I said as my way of begging for an explanation.

Immediately the closing of her eyelids interrupted her gaze. She looked down gracefully as if trying to find an excuse. Then she looked at me, this time with caring eyes.

“I’m sorry. It’s something I can’t take back. I wish I hadn’t done it but there is nothing I can do about the past. And no, it wasn’t because I don’t like you.”

Her pupils were smaller leaving me to notice how her eye color was so beautiful, like the deepest part of the sea. Her lips trembled again so I looked down… or tried. When I looked up again I found her staring at my neck and then slowly to my shoulders down to my hands. Her pupils were dilating again and her hands clenched onto the rim of her notebook. I could feel my heart beat faster and suddenly it was hard to breathe. The only thing I could feel was fear.

I looked at her face, it was very sharp with slightly high cheekbones. Her eyebrows were shaped as if she were serious. Her hair was brown with a hint of honey blonde and it flowed over her shoulders and graced the edge of her neck. Her skin was beige, smooth and clear but her eyes were so focused, it was enough to send chills down my spine. I felt cold and began to shiver and then her eyes glared into mines once again. She too began to tremble and her jaws began to clench. I couldn’t take my eyes off hers.

The wind blew in from the window behind her and her hair reacted to it. As I was trying to breathe in more oxygen I noticed her smell. It was the freshest scent in the world as if she spent the night in a forest. My eyelids closed as I breathed in deeper to smell more. Something had come over me and I liked it.

My eyes began to roll back, when I opened them I found her still looking at me. She looked serious, angry or perhaps hungry. I open my mouth to help me breathe. I know she notices it but she stays silent, stays glaring into my eyes, she stays away even though a part of me wants her to come closer. I was her helpless prey and I didn’t even stand a chance.

She was strangely beautiful and unusual. Exactly the opposite of what I find alluring. But some how, some way, how she carried herself was very daunting and overwhelmingly seductive. I had never met anyone like her before. Her charisma was that of what legendary authors write to describe dangerous characters. And as her jaws clenched and her eyes burned with passion, I realized the word to describe her: dangerous.

Even in my mind, I was telling myself to stay away, pull back and close my eyes. But my body wouldn’t listen instead I fell under her mysterious spell with no intention of looking back. The color of her hair, the smoothness of her face, the smell of her body and the look in her eyes was like the sweetest drug. Sammantha is something I can easily get addicted to…


© Copyright 2009 Elena Lange (elenalang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1547770-Unusual-Beauty