*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507057-My-time-at-South-Perth-Primary-School
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #1507057
This is an essay about my time at South Perth Primary School.
My time at South Perth Primary will be remembered for the rest of my life. All the friends I've made, the teachers that have taught me so much, everyone will be missed. I have learnt not only about maths, spelling and literacy, but also about myself. I am grateful to those who taught me, both teachers and students. The past 5 years have been incredible and it hurt alot to say goodbye, but we've all gone our separate ways, some of us never to meet again. I didn't hang around on the last day. I know that if I did, I never would've made it through the front gate. I will never forget the people who made my primary school years the best 5 years of my life. Without them it wouldn't have been the same. I have had alot of experiences at South Perth Primary, some good, some bad. But I have learnt from all of them, and that's what matters. I never would've come this far in life without the support of my friends and teachers. They taught me everything and for that, I am thankful.
© Copyright 2008 aniiluvskiia (youngwriter14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507057-My-time-at-South-Perth-Primary-School