*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506624-Nature-vs-Artificial
Rated: 18+ · Other · Philosophy · #1506624
The world is not as it seems. Look within and find what the world can be.
Stop!
Set your lives down for a second
put your thoughts in your pocket
forget about whats lost, and won
and the money in your wallet.
Picture this:
Sitting on a dried up river bed, with the river forking and the water all around you. You hear the sounds of birds, water, animals, bugs. Suddenly you become hungry, you go up to your family and see who's hungry, so you know how much food to gather. You ask for one person to come with you, and one of your family members volunteer. You both get your food. Bring it back to share with your family, to enjoy it together. As you eat, the sun sets, and a spectacular orange and violet light show is playing in the sky. You become tired and fall asleep under the stars.


Now that you have this picture in your mind, add all of this into the equation. Money, Religion, Government, Law, Society's decision on which opinions you can live by and which not. Computers, Cars, Oil factorys. Pepsi, Mcdonalds, the Internet. Video games, Your job, Schooling that you were told to learn but really have no idea what field of education you wish to pursue, because its so jumbled in your head that you MUST do something. Houses, Walls, Fences, everything else that divides us.

Maybe I painted a pretty picture for my idea of "living" and an ugly one for what we know life as today. My point is, when you go without all the bullshit that we "KNOW WE NEED EVERYDAY", when you actually live outside that, you find that it is SO MUCH of nothing. Water becomes refreshing as cocaine. You have an opinion because you were allowed to come up with them, instead of listening to your teachers and parents on what is right. I blame no one, I simply wish to see change. Everything that has ever happened was once an idea before anything else. Dont you want change? Happiness? Fun? Freedom(and NOT americas IDEA of "you are free to do in believe what we tell you")? This world is here. It is not ours. Our ideas couldn't matter less to the world. However it is a splendid beautiful place and should be enjoyed instead of made into some structured brick house of bullshit and nothingness.

I ask that YOU question all that you know, all you feel you need and all you feel you hate. All the ideas you agree and disagree. Think, WHY do I think this? QUESTION IT ALL, SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND EVOLVE. SEARCH FOR TRUTH, NOT WHAT YOU ARE TOLD IS TRUE. TRUTH, true TRUTH, LIES INSIDE OF YOU! REAL IS ONLY WHAT YOU MAKE IT, and that statement, isnt the same statement youve heard with those words...ITS ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUE!
© Copyright 2008 NewRisingSun60 (newrisingsun60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1506624-Nature-vs-Artificial