*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504438-innocent-blood-chapter-4
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1504438
Chapter four: Instincts
At Denny’s I introduced mom to Nathan. Only minutes later, I saw a black “old-school” mustang; pull into the parking lot next to moms SUV. I slowly stepped so I was semi-behind Nathan. Clinging to his left arm.
Jason’s car door opened. He stepped out the car. The engine was all ready shut off. His skin was a little darker than Nathans but still Fairly pale. He had dark brown eyes, and dirty blond hair. His wardrobe consisted of nothing to fancy, a flannel shirt, --obviously— and semi-baggy jeans. Jason opened the door. Greeting mom with a hug and then kissed her. I looked away.

“Oh, well who is this?” Jason said, walking towards me. I shyly moved out of Nathans shadow to greet him, shaking his hand.

“I-I’m…M-Melissa…” I tried to talk loud enough for him to hear.

After everyone met each other, he led us to our booth at the far left of the building. Waitresses showed up to take our orders. Mom ordered breakfast for lunch, like she always does. Jason ordered a cheeseburger—so typical—no onions. Nathan didn’t order anything, and I just asked of a glass of water.

“I’m not sure yet of what I want to eat.” I said quietly. Nathan never took his eyes off of me. He watched my body movement. Every blink, every time my eyes looked another direction. I guessed he was trying to read me. It didn’t bother me though. What did bother me though, were Jason’s eyes. It felt like he had a lot of strength behind them, his eyes kept drawing back to mine.

“ So Melissa. What’s wrong? You haven’t talked at all. Are you feeling sick?” Jason asked, Slightly showing a smirk. He hid his opposite emotion from everyone else. I hid my scowl as well.

“I’m fine.”—I took a sip of my water. Trying to act normal amongst other eyes. –“ I’ll be out in the car.” My body moved, standing me up and walking me out of the building. Nathan quietly followed behind me. And again, Jason’s eyes stared me down as I walked away. It felt like my personal barrier was being tampered with.
I was near the door. My stomach suddenly became one knot; shocking pain coursed threw my chest. Even hitting nerves in my legs.

“O-Ouch..!” I was holding my stomach, trying to walk. Nathan could tell something was wrong. He grabbed my free arm and placed it around his shoulder and ran me the rest of the way out of the restaurant.
I was outside now. Sitting on a bench. No one else was around to witness my pain. It felt like a hundred knives were stabbing me everywhere. Nathan sat behind me.

What’s the matter Melissa? It’s like your body shut down.

I was in too much pain to try and talk, but I managed.

“I…I don’t know…M-my…my body feels…w-weak.” I used all my strength possible to hold onto Nathan. Desperately holding back tears. Alarm had crossed his eyes. He remembered my water when it showed up. Remembering when I turned to look at something, Jason had put something in my drink. Could it have been poison?

Melissa stay with me here. Tell me, did you remember seeing your water more filmy than normal, or did your water taste a little different?

“Y-yeah…” I said, barely under my breath.

Well I think you were right about not trusting Jason. He tried to poison you.

I knew something was wrong with him. That’s what made me zone off into my thoughts before I left. It was thinking about Jason. My eyes saw flashes of Nathans face, but then my vision went blank, pouring out tears. I passed out from the poison. Lying in Nathans arms.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Several hours later—at least that’s what it felt like—I woke up. The room was white. My eyes situated to the lights in the room. Nathan was pacing, out in the hallway with his index finger to his chin. He looked really worried. The notebook was lying right next to me. I looked back at my left arm. An IV and other needles stuck in there too.
I brought my attention to the notebook beside me. There was a pen lying right beside it too. I wrote to Nathan.

Hey Nathan. I’m up now if you want to come in.

The doorknob clicked and Nathan came through the door. He was cautious of the cords and other things connected to me.

“W-why am I in the hospital?” I asked him, hoping he would know. Before he answered me, he hugged me tightly. His body was shaking.

Don’t ever do that again!

I heard him give a deep shaky sigh.

You’re in the hospital because you passed out. It was because of that poison which doctors think it’s a bad case of food poisoning and dehydration.

I was quiet after seeing what Nathan had to say. I felt like I hurt him again. Like it was my fault. My face buried in his shoulder. I was silently sobbing. Though I probably wasn’t as silent as I thought I was. Nathan lifted my face, holding it up with a finger under my chin.

Melissa, there’s no need to cry, you didn’t do anything wrong.

He thread his fingers idly threw my hair. His face, his emotions were calmer that they were before. It was a mystery how he could change emotions so quickly, but my questions for that was left in silence.

“I’m sorry, for scaring you…” My voice trailed off. Nathans emotions changed again. It was as if he had never heard those words in the same sentence before.
Before he could say anything my mom and Jason walked in. I grabbed Nathans hand. Signaling he wasn’t the only one in the room. He turned around and looked at my mom. Without hesitation he gave a devilish scowl to Jason. Jason looked and acted being happy pretty well.
I squeezed Nathans hand harder than what I had before. It was something about Jason being in the room. It hurt. The heart monitor beeped a little faster.

“O-ouch!” My free hand grasped my heart in pain again. Nathan glared at Jason to get out. Jason stepped back a little. Mom looked at him Funny.

“Jason? What’s wrong?” Mom asked.

“I’m going out in the hall.” He said in a grim tone. He left the room in silence. Mom followed him.
The heart monitor went back to normal. I pulled Nathan close to me. Hugging him as tight as I had held his hand. I had to admit it. I was frightened.

“N-Nathan…D-don’t…Don’t let him…n-near me, p-please.” My voice was shaking terribly. Like I had seen blood. Like I’d seen death… My eyes grew darker, lifeless. Nathan became worried, his eyes widened because of what I said to him

Yes, Melissa. I’ll make sure he stays away from you.

“Thank you Nathan.” My grip grew tighter. I sighed, then chuckles letting Nathan up out of my hug. He looked at me odd. Nathan had no Idea what I was thinking.

“When Am I going to be let out of this hospital?” I asked grinning.

The doctor said they had one more test to run and then you can get back into your normal clothes and go home.

“W-wait…I’m not in my own clothes!” I law wearing one of those paper dress things that patience’s wear when they go to the hospital. Now I felt a little awkward. I was only wearing the stupid paper dress and Nathan was the only one in the room with me. My face flushed red.
I heard the door click and open. The doctor walked in. That meant Nathan had to leave right? I really didn’t want him to. I turned my head to look at Nathan, telling him through my eyes that I wanted him to stay with me.

“Sr. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave. You can come in when I am done with the test. It won’t take too long.” The doctor said moving things around in the room. Nathan just nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I tired to keep my grin, watching him leave.

“Okay Melissa. I’m going to give you some sleeping gas so you won’t have to smell or see anything while I’m testing.” I heard the doctor say. Even with the doctor talking, most of my attention was focused towards Nathan who was watching me from the window; he held the note pad so only I could read it. To everyone else it just said “Hi.” But for my eyes, it said something different.

Melissa, I can talk to you in your dreams but, when I talk in dreams, normally the dreamer can’t talk.

He couldn’t have told me that a little sooner? All though, I was happier now, knowing he could talk in my dreams. That gave me something to look forward to when I was “hit” with the sleeping gas.
My eyes became very heavy, very droopy. My doctor had all ready used the gas. It took me about three minutes longer than the average person, to fall prisoner to it. Those three extra minutes gave me enough time to remember Nathan’ face for my new dream.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



More hours had passed before I woke up. Totally forgetting about wanting to dream to hear Nathans voice for the first time. I had missed my chance.
The hospital rooms’ light was out. Nathan was leaning against the corner of the room, closest to the door. He had a pleased smile on his face. It must have meant he was happy to see that I was awake. He waited until I sat up so he could sit next to me. Nathan was cautious again, walking over random cords that were—in some way, shape or form—connected to me.

Hey, Melissa…How are you feeling?

Even though I couldn’t hear his voice say those words. It still felt like the emotions became calm, but caring and concerned. Though I truly wanted to hear him say it. My voice was only a dull roar.

“I’m feeling a little better”—I smiled assuring him. —“ How are you feeling? Thirsty? You must be, being in a hospital in all, where they practically supply blood.” My voice became surer of itself, becoming louder. Nathan stared at me funny. He couldn’t laugh, but it looked like he was dying to laugh out loud.

Ha Ha. You have a good point there. I should be thirsty, considering I am in a hospital with endless amounts of blood. But! I went hunting while you were sleeping.

He flashed me a big smile, showing his fangs. I couldn’t help but giggle a little. Color even came to my cheeks. It was a bonding moment between Nathan and I. It was actually pretty nice too. My face glowed with a new skin color I hadn’t seen in a long time. My eyes connected with Nathans again.

“S-so…Since that test is over I can change now?” I asked, anxious to get back into comfortable clothes.

Yeah, I believe you can get dressed now.

He had my clothes in his hands. Heard the nurse come in. Taking out all of the needles in my left arm. Then she smiled and nodded assuring I was free to leave anytime I wanted. She left in a hurry. Nathan watched the nurse leave and slam the door behind her.

What was that about? Was she in a rush for something else?

He asked, looking just as confused as I did. I just shrugged. Nathan handed me my clothes and I walked slowly into the bathroom and changed.
When I came out, Nathan was looking at the flowers that were sitting on the desk below the window. I smiled, walking up to him quietly, hugging him from behind. I leaned the side of my face on his left arm.

“Hi.” I said in a dull whisper, letting Nathan know it was just me. I could feel him relax.

Hey Melissa. While you were sleeping through that test, the doctors were conversing. Supposedly they found a type of blood that was not familiar to them. Aren’t you concerned?

Why should I be concerned? There is no such thin as normal and I knew my life was messed up anyway. It didn’t bother me like it should have.

“No, it doesn’t bother me at all.” Was how I responded… It was weird now; it felt like I had other eyes, staring at me. Like someone was looking at me from the darkness of the room. Where the light didn’t shine. My eyes were weary of what was over there. Even Nathan thought that.

Come on. Lets get out of this Hospital. Want to go to the beach again?

Of coarse I wanted to go. It was with him and it would keep me away from the house…I slid my hand down his arm smiling and nodding. I held his hand while the sliding door of the hospital opened to a sidewalk.

“Yes, lets go to the beach. It sounds like a good Idea.” I tried not to get lost in his eyes while I walked.
Couples walked along the sidewalk among us as well. I noticed one woman walking her dog. One dog was a while poodle with a very big poofy tail. Oddly enough it had pink tips on its fur.
Nathans eyes became darker. He looked to his feet. His hands rubbed against the back of mine. We still walked in silence, listening to all of the chatter amongst others thoughts and opinions. There was one man wearing a suit and tie; he talked about the article in the newspaper. About all of the deaths… The man was talking to; whom I assumed was his wife.

“So I guess our plan to go to Port-Smith is canceled” The man said. He sounded sympathetic for his wife.

“Yeah. I wonder how Angie, is doing in collage. I hope her education isn’t being threatened because of this umm… sudden drama? I guess you would call it.” The wife said. She looked out to the street. A sudden squeal erupted from her lungs, making her whistle. A taxi pulled up to the sidewalk the man and woman got in and drove off. Nathan held the note pad facing me. He had something written on it.

Were you eavesdropping on those people? Wow, I never knew you had it in you. Ha-ha! Good job!

He smirked crookedly. Did he think I didn’t like snooping every once in a while? I let what he said slide for now. I didn’t feel like starting a stupid argument, figuring I would loose.

I stood at the top of the beach, looking down at the water. It glowed like the sunset and the sand seemed to do the same. I let out a sigh. Closing my eyes to feel a light breeze, caressing my face.
Nathan had sat down on a rock a little but further down on the beach. He seemed quieter than normal. I mean he was quiet most of the time. But now it seemed like he wasn’t even breathing. I sat down on the sand next to him He looked down at me, blank faced. It worried me greatly I could feel his breath touching my skin. Now he was breathing again and I could ease my worrying.
His right hand touched my left shoulder. I still look at him. Maybe he was trying to read my thoughts again? Or maybe he was reading my facial expressions and emotions. I had the note pad on my lap now.

Melissa, are you afraid of Jason? Your eyes show worry of the future…

I didn’t know how to answer it. My emotions, my feelings differed from each other.

“Um…I don’t even know. Like, I’m semi-worried about him but…” I looked down. What I said wasn’t fully truthful. In the depth of my words were, ‘ yes, I’m horrified.’ It just felt like if I actually said that I would become the “scardie-cat”. It was one of my worst habits. Being stubborn, being headstrong. What I said though just floated off, pushing to be forgotten, just a distant memory.

Yeah, I see.

Him and I were silent with words after that subject drifted off with a wave that crashed to shore. The moon now shines in the deep blue sky, shining bright, but starless. I always had an interest in astronomy, and I always wanted to see the stars. But where I lived, there was to many polluted clouds, covering their shining glimmers, their jewel resembling beauty.
Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Nathans smile. I felt weird about it though, because I am the ordinary girl. And he’s the all-perfect guy to be around. His face was perfectly chiseled to match his pale skin color, and his mysterious personality. The way he dressed even told me, showed me that he was, whom he was. I was lucky to be friends with him. So how ‘normal’ is it to have someone that is extraordinary?
His being was hard to stare away from. He was literally addicting. I smiled at him, and it got his attention. He gave ma s smile in return.

Hey Melissa? What are your interests in vampires and ghosts and things like that?

I sensed a heart-to-heart conversation becoming from his ideas and questions. When he used “vampires” I realized he was referring that about himself. Just using “ghosts” to make the question un-readable between the lines.
“Well, about vampires, I know some are evil and some are good. It always interests me though, because all of these theories about like, of they touch sun like, they burn into blue flames. O-or they weaken around garlic or they sleep in coffins…
“Most of those theories seem absurd to me.”—I giggled at it—“But I don’t know really. I‘ve always seemed to have an interest in them.” I blushed at that. When I got into talking about it, I forgot that I was mainly talking about him.

Oh, Heh…you like this topic don’t you? That’s the most I’ve ever heard you talk.

He smiled, His eyes shinning with the moon.

Hmmmm…Now, lets see what other questions did I want to ask you? Oh! Heh- what do you think of my eyes?

“I love your eyes!”—My blush became more noticeable—“They remind me of…of pearls… or the moon.” I complimented him. It seemed like his white, pale skin showed off his blush more than mine.

Now that’s a new one, pearl or the moon, the last words I heard of my eyes were they were weird or creepy.

“Oh! Well don’t listen to them. They don’t know what they’re talking about!” My defensive jean caught me of guard. He seemed to be thrown off by my words also.
I lay back on the soft sand behind me, staring straight up at the sky. It would be nice to have more nights like this. Seemingly calm waves crashed against the shore, leaving mist to sprinkle the air. My breath traveled through the air as I sighed. I looked over at the note pad.

You look comfy…

He stared at me, studying my body. Not making any subtle movements. He turned his head to scan the water.

Melissa. Want to go walk across the shoreline?

This seemed to be unreal, until I had an un-easy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was like the pain I had earlier today. Just not as intense, nor as extreme. Automatically he knew; Nathan spun around, springing to his feet. He was protecting me. Arms spread out to either side of him. A weary breeze blew by. It sounded like it whispered. “Melissa…your life…” another breeze blew past, making my stomach cringe… “It’s now changing…”The moon became darker in color. It was less visible to my eyes. The note pad stood flat against the sand, right beside me.

Melissa, please! Force yourself if you have to, just go!

He turned around to witness me, grasping onto my stomach. What could it possible be that makes my stomach churn? I asked myself. I mean I knew it was Jason, but what about him? It wasn’t like this is what happens to all teen-age girls whose mothers’ get new boyfriends.

How bad does your stomach hurt?

He asked. Jason stepped closer to us. His eyes were wide, grinning like his mouth seeking blood. Within the blood, he was greedy for power. It was an amenity to him, something much worse than being allured to smoking. A faint bellow grumbled from the pit of his black whole, heart.

“You don’t think you can protect her forever can you?” His question came as dark as the black moon.

Nathan couldn’t say his answer, but threw though the note pad, he told me what he would have said.

I’ll protect you, even if I die in the process… that is what I was destined to portray… and now that I have someone to protect I will not fail!

My eyes widened. Did he really mean that? What did he mean by that was what he was destined to do? This brought more questions to my head, but this was not time to ask them. If I remembered I would ask him later.
Jason took a step closer. I tried to hide the out come of my pain. The pit of my stomach preformed summer salts for my other organs. It took all of my strength to stand up. I staggered to stay standing. My forehead gave an unnoticeable crease, showing anger, and frustration in my eyes. My instincts became keen. My prospective of emotions changed. Jason was baleful and I wasn’t going to stand around with my thumb in my mouth. That was not an option! Piercing eyes scar my memories. Visions blocked from an aura stronger than my gravity-altering attitude.
I stepped in front of him. My stomach had numbed. The pain had subsided. My will power was what I was feeding off of. The only pain I had, was looking at Jason. I could feel Nathans hand slide toward mine, grabbing a hold of my hand tightly.

Melissa, what are you doing?

I could barely make out what he said from where I was standing. Also, I couldn’t be let off guard. Jason was only two feel away, my stomach still numb. The blue glow came back to my eyes. Forcing my once concealed memories to stay enclosed to my thoughts. Jason became more prepared to what may happen if my temper were to increase. Jason’s personality became more stern, black and white.
Nathans other hand grabbed onto my other hand. Was he helping me keep my ground? I mentally thanked him for it. I felt courage growing in my heart. So I could speak my mind.

“Jason, don’t you dare touch him!” My defensive side kicked into gear. Finally… He seemed to have taken a few steps back. I took a few steps closer to him, my hands still intact with Nathans. The numbing feeling in my stomach was gone now. There was no more trace of pain left in me.

“Humph…” He felt a pain in his right arm. I could tell that because he hesitated to grab for that arm. I stepped even closer. He backed off just the same.

“Well it looks like I’ve underestimated you Melissa. I guess I’ll have to re-think my plans.” His body swept away with an ominous wind. My legs buckled underneath me as he left, but hands caught me before sand was able to touch my face. I couldn’t tell whether I was in a hug or in a headlock, bit I could easily guess it was a hug. So I hugged him back.

Melissa… I…I don’t know what to tell you. That was very brave of you. You must have been scared right?

“No, because you were holding my hands.” I stared at my hands. Wondering if I should look up at Nathan. Both of his hands now rested on each shoulder. That made me look up to lock with his eyes. What were my instincts this time? Did I have one for this type of situation? I didn’t know where to put my hands, so I placed them at my sides, letting my fingertips reach to the sand.

Are you still thinking about what I said earlier? I could tell you about that if you’d like…

I nodded in disapproval, not wanting to listen or read anything at this point. I rest my head on his rock hard chest; just as cold as Ice. It made the water feel warm. I brought my eyes to focus on the waves. They seemed so peaceful. Like nothing bad would happen, but nothing comes good without a consequence. I sighed, leaning most of my body weight on Nathan. He didn’t seem to mind it. I felt his fingers touch my hips.

Are you tired? You look exhausted…

“Mm-hmm.” I mumbled. “I’m fine like this.” At this point I didn’t really care about what I said. Honestly, I was tired, and over tired at that. I just felt like sleeping for five years or so…

Well, before you fall asleep on me again. Lets get you inside…

I felt arms reach under my legs. Feeling now, like I was floating off of the earth. Nathan carried me gracefully back to my room. He set me down gently on my bed. I sighed, noticing I was holding the note pad.

Hey, remember we were supposed to have a song picked out for music class?

I had completely forgotten about or homework, because I honestly had no time to think of anything. There had been too much drama within a two-day period. I could live with no school tomorrow, but I knew something freaky would happen when I wanted it too.
What did Nathan mean by ‘we’ I thought suddenly. I remember that he had the excuse note. Saying he had some sort of disease. I sighed again, turning over to my right side. The most convenient pillow was there to cuddle. My eyelids shut. Now I can only see black.
A hand, I could barely feel, sat on my lower leg. It was enough to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Was that Nathans hand still? I opened one eye to be relived. It was still his hand. He looked at me; his facial expression didn’t tell me much. But I could tall he was trying to read me again.
I grabbed a blanket and covered myself with it, curling up almost in fetal position. My eyes grew heavy, like mini weights were giving way to my eyelids. A cold hand brushed against my cheekbone, my jawbone. He was watching me rest, waiting for me to sleep, but he looked thirsty. He bowed down towards me. I waited to see if I would say anything, of course I did.

“You look Thirsty Nathan…” My hand rose from underneath the blanket that covered me. My heart beat faster than a clock could tick, quicker than seconds.

Yes, very thirsty…Please Melissa…let me drink your blood.

He moved in towards the center of my neck. His teeth sunk into my skin. My arms and legs grew weak, but somehow I felt like I was gaining strength at the same time. It felt so quick. He was already done. He sat by my feet now, spreading the covers over my feet, to make sure all of me was warm. My eyes felt very weak now as well.

Go to sleep…you look really tired…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


The morn came to quick. It was Monday, a school day. Nathan wasn’t in the room when I woke up. But I was hugging into the note pad.

I went hunting—Jeeze! You have a tight grip when you’re sleeping. You gripped into my arm like your life was ending; it’s going to be sunny during lunch, are you okay with me not being there?

That was sort of a stupid question. Of coarse I wasn’t going to be fine with it. But I guess I had no choice, he as already gone. So I wrote back:

Well, I guess I’ll have to live… Heh- you’re already gone.

Well that’s because your mom is standing at the door looking at you weird…

“Hurry up! You’re going to be late for school!” She walked away, back to her conversation with the phone plastered to her ear.
The clock said Seven fifteen, but the sky said six o’clock. I saw a pair of clothes sitting on a chair at the end of my bed. Nathan must have been bored while I was sleeping. It seemed to me like he was creating a habit of picking out my clothes every morning. I sort of liked it. That made a smile rim around me face.
I sat up and walked into my closet and changed. Time went by so quick and I was struggling to keep up.

I’ll meet you at school okay?

All right.

I wrote back, staggering with my backpack, out my bedroom door. Mom drove me to school.

Just as Nathan told me, I saw him leaning against the door of the school. This time he wasn’t hiding his face. Everyone stared in amazement. His skin seemed to glow even in the rain, even when there was no sun to be seen. Like a light in a dark, dull room.
Girls mostly, stared at him. But they scowled at me. Eavesdropping in on some of the ‘ walk- ins’, listening to what they had to say about me.

“Wow, who is that hot guy? And what is he doing with that average girl? That guy should be walking with me.” A dark brown haired girl said, amongst her make-up. She had two other girls following her; her shadows.

“Yeah, I know right? He should totally hang out with us. She looks like hell standing next to him.” That insult hurt. I looked like hell compared to him? I wanted to kick her, or kick something. So I could defend myself. But she was right in a way. He was so clean; he had a great personality and looks too. Nathan has what it takes to be the most popular kin in High school if he wanted too.
But me, having no dad in the family—and never in my life would I even consider thinking of Jason as a father—and my fashion sense wasn’t what it should be. All of my thoughts were shown in body language.

Come on, stop listening to their lies and let’s get to class before the bell rings.


“All right. That sounds good…”

He held my by the hand, and walked me into the building. Our homeroom was on the left, down a long cluttered hallway. Then another left into a small, boring room. There were only five kids, talking in a group in the corner of the room. There were the other “popular kids”. Well…At least they thought they were popular. There were three been-bag chairs. They were all empty so I grabbed a notebook and Nathans note pad and a pen. I sat down to start writing…
I was all ready on the second page. It was only seven thirty two. Nathan sat quietly and watched me. He looked over my shoulder to see what I had written. It was nothing to exiting I could assure him that. But it was something to keep me busy until it was time for school to start.

Hey Melissa, What did you mean in this limerick?

The limerick said:

“When one is lost, and nothing deep inside can be found, how is it possible to be seen, by people who matter? I am not fully with the world and the world can’t fully see me. I don’t want them to. I only want one to see me.”

I read it over several times, seeing that ‘ I don’t want them too, I only want one to see me’ was what he was looking at, and noticing the most. I didn’t know what to say to him It was just a little blurb on a sheet of paper. But that little blurb had so much depth, and so much heard bleeding words. It made Nathan worry.

Is this supposed to mean anything or is this just something random?

“ It was j-just something random.” I said, but I knew it was something else, another reason why I wrote that. The bell rang.

Cone on Melissa, we should get to class…

He sat up from his seat, grabbing my backpack and his note pad.

“A-all right…” I spoke quietly. It was like my soul, or my mind wasn’t fully intact with my body. I got up from my seat and I followed him. I automatically laced our fingers together. We walked to our next class.
© Copyright 2008 Hina Slone (melissa_slone1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504438-innocent-blood-chapter-4