*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503988-Eternal-Flame
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1503988
True Love and eternity
I give you nothing but genuine sides, you see the darkest to the lightest on my face. Your embrace with such no conditon, to let me into the most vulnerable places in your heart. Is my reward through each heartbreak to find you and love when time isn't even apart of this world.



Even in the darkest nights I could still feel you beckoning me into our light. I drifted and faltered and lost track of myself at times. Yet I know that when I first held you in the weakest of your hours, you were forever eternal, something forever I could inside completely devour by giving in and letting go of walls. By embracing all of you, embracing myself as well.



We are inside this bubble we created, our laughter is the best, to find not only true love but the best of friendship you can get.

The darkest of the secrets, the never judging who we are. To perfect suited companions on this eternal tour.

WHen we get married I know I we will be true, for our marriage will be until life and then forever after with you.

You came to me and four years later and many more years to enjoy. I have never felt so inspired, compassionate, filled with the most intense passionate of love filled joy.



I am honored to found such an equisite man, so beautiful inside and out.



You are worth the rain, and in the rain I know we falter just a bit. But in the afterglow even in the darkest clouds I still see us glitter and glow.
© Copyright 2008 Lisa Michelle (eternalflame30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1503988-Eternal-Flame