*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488979-jeff-hardys-run-in
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #1488979
jeff comes over something will he fall or over come
chapter 3 really
vince is walking down the ramp and seems like there is a suprise he has to tell me.
then he got a mic and said jeff hardy you have a supise awaiting you in the back and i think you should go get it.
and jeff got up and said what is it. jeff i not going to say it in public., no go ahead and say it oh i get it i didnt pass the drug test did i i guess i will start packing my things. no its the oppisite of that damnit you passed it you happy now.
yeah i am happy and i really passed it. yes yes you did and since you did i got soemthing in my office for you so can you please come back here. ok ok i will.
in vince's office there sat matt hardy with jeff's girl on the other side and then vince said i know what it looks like.
then jeff said damn right i know what it looks like. then with that said matt suddenly spoke up and said if you want to you can sleep with lita or my best friend if you want to and then brett said matt. jeff just stood there and said really.
© Copyright 2008 the great 1 (chubzy97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488979-jeff-hardys-run-in