*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474471-Longing---1---Apart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Novella · LGBTQ+ · #1474471
The beginning of a lesbian romance long coming.



Prologue





She laid there trying to write her essay but all Daveigh could think of was how the bed felt underneath her body. When certain images came to mind they would take over her thoughts and her erogenous zones would start to tingle and throb, much like they already were. One of the hottest redheads she’d ever seen was coursing through her system, unrelenting in all her glory.


Pen to paper; determined to finish her work. Daveigh tried to think about her work but kept going back and forth. And there again: short and slightly mussed fiery red hair, lips open, eyes locked in as she’s raising her cute white tank top to just under her breasts. She followed the sensual curves of the girl’s stomach in her mind, pausing a moment to gaze at her belly button. Continuing down to a pair of matching white panties; that just looked too damn good on that body. She wanted to lower them and kiss the girl’s vagina. She wanted to run her hands all over body and swirl her tongue around her nipples before going up for a hot kiss.


Her breathing became heavier at that moment and all she wanted to do was touch herself. The object of her current desire was unbelievably strong; she could feel herself becoming wet. God, she wanted this girl to be here with her. She couldn’t take it anymore.


Daveigh dropped her pen on the notebook and slowly slid her right hand underneath her. She raised a little to lift her own shirt and slipped her right hand into her panties. The wetness on her fingertips made her twitch in satisfaction with the gentle downward motion she began with. She used her middle finger to caress her clit; up and down… up and down…


The feeling was immaculate. She felt her nipples harden as a bit of hair fell over her face, and with her left hand she raised her shirt higher and gripped her left breast in her hand.


Daveigh loved the look and feel of breasts. The little curves on the side and below perfectly complimenting picture perfect nipples. She pushed her own closer together and ran her fingers over her nipple, turning herself on that much more. The combination of imagery and touch was working very, very well.


And with each stroke she went a little lower, and then a bit higher - just enough to teasingly tickle. She began to moan quietly, remembering that there were others in the house - her boyfriend and her room mate were just a door click and a hallway away.


Her hand moved faster and her breathing picked up even more. It was all too good. Please don’t come in here, she thought, enjoying herself too much to be interrupted. She bit her bottom lip and pushed into her fingers as she began to climax. Her eyes were closed and she was twitching, coming, and still caressing in the middle of all the pleasure and all the cum that was erupting.


Daveigh breathed in and relaxed her body. She still wished that girl had been in her bed with her, but off to a good night’s sleep she went…


© Copyright 2008 thathappened (thathappened at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1474471-Longing---1---Apart