*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470444-Our-Day-Alone
by Matt
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1470444
A man has feelings for his sister-in-law and must spend an afternoon alone with her.
Matt was pacing around the living room, consciously breathing deep to calm himself.  Tiffany, his sister-in-law, was coming to spend the weekend with them.  The last time she visited it ended up being just the two of them alone for most of the day.  He enjoyed getting to know her better, but now he couldn't get her out of his head.  The more he thought about her that stronger his desire got.  Now she was due to arrive any minute and Nicole, his wife, wouldn't be home until late tonight.  It was going to be just him and Tiffany, alone, for hours.  “Calm down, and just control yourself,” Matt whispered to himself.  “Great now I'm talking to myself...”

Then there was a knock at the door and his heart stopped.  It was her, it had to be.  Taking a deep breath he opened the door.  When he saw her, he couldn't breath.  Usually she just wore jeans and a t-shirt, but there she stood and a very low cut red tank top and a short little black skirt.  “Oh no,” he thought.  “I'm going to lose my mind this weekend.”

“Matt?  Are you okay?”

He could have slapped himself in the forehead.  He was so busy staring at her, he forgot to say “hi” and let her in.  “Sorry, uh, I'm fine.  Let me try again.”  Hoping she would think it was cute, he closed the door and opened it right back up again.  “Hi Tiffany!  How are you?  And why in the world are you dressed like that?”

She giggled and he felt a wave of relief come over him.  “What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?  I thought you'd like it,”  She said with a sheepish little grin.

“Interesting,” he thought as he motioned for her to come in.  She walked in past him and he got to see what she looked like from behind.  The way the tank top and skirt showed off the curves of her hips and the roundness of her but was definitely a beautiful sight.  He took a deep breath and said, “Well, you do look nice.”

“Thanks,” she said.  “So, where is that sister of mine?”

Noticing something in her tone, he replied “She won't be here until about 9 o'clock tonight.”  Then he saw it in her deep, brown eyes.  She was up to something.  Hoping that he would enjoy whatever she was up to, he smile and made a decision in the back of his mind: he would go along with it, whatever it was.

“Oh, really,” she asked.  “Well, I guess I'll go watch tv until she gets home then.”  She shot him a come hither look as started toward the living room.

He couldn't resist he very quickly followed her.  Just as he caught up with her, she stopped and stuck her but out at him.  It wasn't like the usual “butt bump” that she did to him in the past to get him to tickle her.  This time it was more like a quick grind on his crotch, disguised as a “butt bump.”  Following his cue, however, he reached out and tickled her sides causing her to turn around and tickle back.

Matt wasn't sure how it happened, but he ended up laying down on the couch with Tiffany straddling him and tickling him.  Then she stopped tickling and locked eyes with him.  And he saw in her eyes the same desire he felt.  It was all too much for him.  His feelings, her skirt, the smell of her vanilla perfume, and the weight of her body straddling his was overwhelming his senses.  Knowing she felt the same way made the events that followed inevitable.

He reached up and slowly stroked her left cheek with the back of his right hand.  When he got to the back of her neck, he gently pulled her face to his and kissed her ever so softly.  For a minute after they kissed they just looked into each others eyes, lips only an inch apart.  With each passing moment their hearts pounded harder, their breathing became heavier, and their desire grew.  Then an explosion of passion.

They kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other's mouth, and hands exploring each other's body.  Tiffany broke her kiss from Matt's mouth and started kissing down his neck, slowly working her way to his belt.  Gently she undid the belt and button then unzipped the pants.    Then, with a little help from Matt, she pulled his pants and boxers off. 

Now that his dick, which was like a steel pole at this point, was exposed she wrapped her right hand around it and slowly jacked it for a minute or two while she hungrily stared at it.  Then she put the head in her mouth and started sucking on it, swirling her tongue around it.  Slowly she started to bob up and down the shaft, letting herself drool while sucked and worked her tongue up and down the shaft.  Once the whole shaft was lubed up with her drool, she jacked him at the same rhythm and speed she was bobbing.  It only took about five minutes of that to cause his dick to twitch and shoot his cum in her mouth.  Tiffany swallowed every drop.

Without saying a word, Matt got up and laid Tiffany down on the couch before he slipped her panties off of her.  Gently, he caressed her pussy lips until her pussy glistened.  He licked up and down each of her pussy lips until she started thrusting her hips into his face.  Then her grabbed a hold of her butt cheeks and buried his face in her pussy, driving his tongue into her.  After a minute of fucking her with his tongue he moved to licking her clit.  He licked her clit slowly, while at the same time sliding two fingers of his right hand into her.  Losing control, he passionately attacked her clit; swirling and flicking it with his tongue, mixing it up by occasionally sucking and nibbling on it.  All the while he was finger fucking her, running circles around her g-spot until she came on his hand.

Hearing Tiffany scream as she came threw Matt over the edge.  He climbed up between her legs, her feet over his shoulders.  After guiding his dick head to her pussy, he drove it into her hard.  After he grabbed a hold of her hips, he fucked her with steady, powerful thrusts.  Her screams of pleasure drove him to thrust harder and harder until she came again.

After she came a second time, Tiffany rolled so that she was on top of Matt.  She rode him as wildly as he had fucked her.  They both screamed and moaned with pleasure.  Tiffany drove her hips down on his shaft while he drove his hips into her.  And she rode him until she came yet again.

They continued like that for hours, switching positions or rooms of the house every time Tiffany had an orgasm, and lost track of time.  Tiffany was bent over the kitchen table and Matt was about to enter her from behind.  Then the phone rang.

Matt answered the phone, not taking his eyes off Tiffany who was swaying her naked behind back and forth to tease him.  “Hello?...... So you're on your way home?......  We've just been watching tv and waiting on you...... Sounds good..... See you when you get here babe.....”

“Nichole?”  Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, she's going to pick up some fried chicken for dinner and she'll be on her way,”  Matt answered as he walked back to his beautiful, brown eyed sister-in-law who was still bent over for him.

“Well, we better wrap this up then.”

Matt got back behind her and drove his dick into her.  He pounded her as hard and fast as he could.  He pulled her hips into him with every thrust until finally he filled her pussy with his cum.

Then they both cleaned up, got dressed, and made out on the couch until they heard Nicole pull into the drive way.  And from then on they were lovers.  Every chance the had they either made out or made love.
© Copyright 2008 Matt (mckmatt86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470444-Our-Day-Alone