*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465096-Drabbles
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1465096
drabbles of different fanfiction.
Susan looked out her window on a sunny day watching two children run on the beach. This made her smile as memories flooded back of when her and her sister and brothers came back through the cove.

A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. She swiftly got up and walked over to the heavy wooden door. Before she could turn the handle, the door was opened by Caspian. She greeted him with a smile, but he couldn't return it.

"We're being attacked." he said.

Susan's eyes widened. "What? No."

Caspian swallowed and just shook his head. He took her hand. "We have to go."

Susan ran with him, still having her hand in his. They ran down the corridor and took a backway into the stables. Susan sat in the hay as shouts of aggression were echoing off the walls.

"You have to go back to your world, Susan"

"No, I'm going to stay here with you Caspian. I love you." Susan took a step closer. "..and I'm not going to lose you again."

He took her in his arms and squeezed her tightly.. But if you do truly love me "

Tears brimmed her eyes as she finally complied. She reached up and kissed him. They let their tongues slipped in one another's mouth until Caspian parted.

They felt another presence in the room and found it to be Aslan.

"It is your time, Susan, to go back and join your brothers and sister."

Susan nodded her head and turned back to Caspian. She gave him a peck. "It was never my intentions to go back so soon," she said fighting back tears.

"I know. It wasn't mine either." Caspian responded with a weak smile.

He finally let her go. She smiled at Aslan and he approved with a nod. Susan's head spun as her vision went black. She landed her bedroom next thing she knew she was in her room.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It had been a dim day. A day that didn't make sense to Rane. She felt like she was in a blur the whole day. She was unfocused from the moment she woke up. With no sun to brighten her mood and missing her daily dose of coffee, Rane went into her internship at Alpha Studios with a blank mind. But she knew why she was this way, it was because of Logan. Rane saw Logan last night out at the bar with a new girl. Had he moved on that fast? It had only been a few weeks since the bitter fight.

'Why can't you just go back to school?' 'So why? I can go ahead and keep paying thousands of dollars and not gain an once from it.' 'It would get you back on your feet!' 'At least I'm getting paid for what I'm doing!' 'Okay babe fine...just go ahead and keep mopping those floors!'

The door slammed and that was the last Rane saw of Logan. A txt from his number the next morning woke her up at her friend's Theresa's place announcing he was done with her. Done with her nagging. Done with putting up with her demands. She didn't even send a response back knowing there was no need to. That was the final break up text, and she would make sure it stayed that way.

Rane didn't leave the apartment for the weekend. Theresa went by Logan's to pick up her clothes and remaining things. She was back at the normal day routine on Monday, just with the new title of being single. The normal day routine included an eight to three internship with a local music studio. She could never sing, but Rane had a knack to push things (including people) in the right way towards an audience. Becoming a band's rep was her ideal type of job. But being fresh out of Florida State, Rane knew she had a way to work up.






© Copyright 2008 Shan_Watts05 (hpchikax4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465096-Drabbles