*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461459-Is-the-Devil-just-doing-his-job--Part-I
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1461459
A short thought on good and evil and it's role in the scheme of things.
Was Satan sent to hell to overlook the evil that had to be. The evil that provides a balance to the world, to the universe, to existence itself.

As Judas was considered the betrayer, so is the devil considered the creator of evil and the custodian of death.

Throughout time humans have looked for something to lay their sins upon. What they consider the negative, the bad, the unclean of the universe.

"Next, laying his hands on the other goat, the priest would confess over it all the sins of Israel; then this second goat carrying upon itself the sins of all the people, would be led away and released in the desert." (Lev. 16:10,20,21,22)

Is evil not necessary. Do we not humble ourselves before the creator of the universe no matter what we believe.

There is no human that knows the secrets of the universe, and the science that we have learned and validated through the physical laws given to us by the observations of Gods' creations is but a drop in the bucket compared to what we are ignorant of.

What of useless suffering. What of the trodden down. Those who bear the brunt of the negative. Until I see what death holds, I have no judgment.

God has given us wisdom through the Bible, but it is no more an exclusive and authoritative source of truth than any other work that comes from the pen of man. For man is a creation of God, and even that which we deny, is in itself true.
© Copyright 2008 Ruble Jones (rucjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461459-Is-the-Devil-just-doing-his-job--Part-I