*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460795-Into-My-Mind
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Nonsense · #1460795
A compilation of hypocritical bullshit that is my opinions and thoughts.
'The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is, are the ones who have gone over.'
-Dr. Gonzo

There he is, the one man who has finally tamed me, the one man who taught me that I can be logical and responsible all at the same time, in this life. No more of one or the other, I will be juggling both the end of this book: logicality and responsibility. Those who know me would probably gasp and then laugh at the thought of ME, of all people using those words in the same sentence. Growing up, I wasn't the most logical of the people my friends knew. I wasn't the most insane or weird, but I certainly wasn't the most responsible of us all either. See, there are those words again, how ironic.
I am writing this book because frankly, I am bored. Not only that though, Ladies and Gents, I am also writing this so people can have some inkling of the atmosphere, the dignity and the egotistical bullshit that is my mind. No, this is not just a compilation of the random.
© Copyright 2008 AngelikVoice (angelikvoice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460795-Into-My-Mind