*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451295-Midnight-Study-Session
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1451295
A night we both would'nt forget
Midnight Study Session


         Staring into her face from across the table, my mind begins to race with excitement. My body trembles as I begin to shiver feeling the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. She’s staring down at her book, studying as she eats dinner like she always does. I smile at her as she looks up at me, she blushes ever so slightly while she smiles back at me. Asking me what I’m looking at. I exclaim that I have never seen such beauty and grace in a women before, her face is full on flush red as she tells me to stop trying to distract her from her work, still smiling I get up and empty off my plate and begin to clean up the kitchen. Throwing quick glances her way to see if she responds. Still studying as I ask her if she’s down with her plate. Standing behind her I gently start massaging her shoulders, she gets so tense when she studies. She stops reading and rolls her head around in circles, tilting her head back and closes her eyes, I lean down and kiss her on her forehead, then she quickly starts reading where she left off, leaving me a little off guard and still wanting a kiss, but I start thinking to myself, what the heck she needs to study. I bend down and sneak a quick kiss on the back of her left ear. She pulls away slowly cringing as I see goose bumps forming on her arms. She turns to me and smiles telling me how wonderful that felt but she really needs to finish this chapter. She looks deeply into my eyes and gives me that erotic little look that just drives me crazy.
         I finished cleaning up the kitchen and sat down on the couch to watch TV. Looking up at her, I noticed how the light shinned off her straight long blonde hair. I must’ve dozed off, cause I woke to the sound of a book closing and her pronouncing that she was finished for the night., walking towards me she asked if I was tired, I just shook my head no. she smiled and climbed into my lap and wrapped her long smooth legs around me, she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I still wanted that kiss I was waiting for. I tilted me head to the side as if I was pondering a hard question. Looking as if she was hurt I had to even think of the answer, I started running my hands over her long luscious legs leaving goose bumps. I watched her shift a little and asked her if she was cold and wanted to change out of her shorts into some pants. Very playfully she looked down at me and said no.
         Not wanting to wait for my answer she leaned down and kissed me on the lips very passionately. Feeling her soft pouty lips and that sweet bubble gum tongue against mine sent a tingle down my spine. I wrapped my arms around the small of her back, lifting up her shirt just enough to get both hands under so I could feel her soft tender skin and run my finger tips all over her back. She ran her fingers through my hair and down my face and neck as we embraced. Letting go for a couple of seconds so she could catch her breath, I took advantage of the situation and started kissing her chin, she tilted her head back a little exposing her neck, slowly I licked and kissed up and down every inch of her neck, paying close attention to her ears and the base of her throat. Knowing that every kiss of my lips and lick of my tongue is driving her insane. I notice her skin is starting to glow. Every touch is fueled with passion and ecstasy. She starts to grind her hips into me. I feel myself stiffen with pleasure and I know she feels it to as she begins to moan a little. Burying her face into my neck she whispers to me to talk dirty to her, to tell her what I want to do to her. This we have never done before so I begin telling her how I want to stand her up on top the couch in front of me so I can pull her shorts and panties aside and bring her close to my mouth so I can begin to lick her up and down, flicking my tongue inside of her as my hands move up her legs and under her cloths grabbing a hold of her tight ass and pull her so her thighs spread open so I can insert my tongue deeper into her hot, wet pussy and pleasure her and make her beg for more. 
Becoming more and more turned on she stood up and told me to show her. So I did as I told her, I pulled her legs open and positioned her body to where I had access to her pussy, with her thighs around my cheeks I pulled her shorts and panties to the side and started licking from bottom to top, over and over again stopping to breath and then inserting my tongue deep into her waiting love nest. She was shaved except for a small landing strip. I massaged her tight ass as I ate her out, she moaned and moaned for more and I was more than happy to oblige her request. Moving my right hand from her ass, I licked my middle and index fingers and gently began to penetrate her as I vigorously licked at her soaking wet pussy. She quickly took her shirt and bra off exposing her beautify plump breasts. She hand one hand holding my head to her crotch and the other she had rubbing her breasts, pinching her hard swollen nipples between her fingers, still moaning for more I licked and sucked her into a frenzy of orgasms, one after another till she could stand no more. Falling onto the couch she removed her soaked shorts and panties. Looking into my eyes she smiled and said I was a bastard for what I had started. I sat there grinning from ear to ear. She moved towards me and kissed me sticking her tongue down the back of my throat, I felt her unzip my pants and pull my cock out and felt her left hand start to stroke me up and down, she pulled her mouth away from mine, my heart and pulse began to race as she sucked on my neck, I love it when she leaves love marks on me. She licked my neck and nibbled on my ear as she quickened the speed of her hand. Now completely rock hard I heard her lick her lips as she took me into her moist mouth. She started out slowly, bobbing her head up and down on my throbbing erection. The faster my heart raced the faster she sucked, until all of a sudden she just stopped. Looking at her with a puzzled look, she smiled with that angelic face of hers and told me she wanted to feel me cum deep inside of her. I stood up and dropped my pants and boxers to the ground. She stood up and began to lead me back towards the bedroom but I couldn’t wait that long I had to have her now, I wanted to be inside of her, to feel her, hold her against me.
         I quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back towards me till her ass was flush against my aching hard on. I whispered into her ear that I needed to be inside her right now, that must’ve turned her on even more because she bent forward and grabbed her knees, I grabbed her by her hips and slowly guided my cock into her hot, moist love hole, pumping slowly till my whole cock was lubed up from her juices, and slide all the way up inside of her till my balls slapped against her. She moaned as I continued to fuck her from behind, pulling out till only the tip was left buried inside of her then with one quick movement I thrust my erection deeper and deeper each time. Finely she couldn’t take it anymore, she pulled my member out and as she turned to face me she threw me to the floor. I landed on my back looking up at her with a curious look in my eyes, she explained that it was her turn to have her way with me. With one swift movement she was on top of me and I was back inside of her. Digging her finger nails into my chest she buck her hips as her ass moved up and down, riding me like a horse, she moaned and screamed as she reached her peak, I grabbed her ass and pulled her face down towards mine. I quickly kissed her and told her she couldn’t cum until I did. Giving me a pouty look she agreed and I held her still as I thrust my cock up into her, she put her head on my shoulder and bite my neck hard enough to draw a little blood but it only turned me on even more, as my ass moved up and down quickly I felt her shudder, as she told me she wouldn’t last much longer, I just kept up my pace, thrusting my cock deeper and harder each time till finely I screamed out that I was Cumming. I felt her thrust backward as she sat up and grinded her hips into mine as hard as she could, until she screamed as her last orgasm hit her full on and she collapsed onto of me. Looking into her hypnotic blue eyes I asked if she as ready for more, she stared back and told me that she was afraid she might miss my class tomorrow if we continued, I smiled and told her no matter what she would pass my class with flying colors…
© Copyright 2008 M. J. Moore (joker154 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451295-Midnight-Study-Session