*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449721-Synopsis
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1449721
I'm writing a new book and this is the synopsis of it. Please tell me what you think!! =)
After their mom remarries and begins to start a new family in Houston, Susanne and her identical twin banish themselves to their mother's mother's grand estate in the forests of northern Missouri for the summer of their 16th year to give their mom's new family some privacy. All her life Suze has lived in sunny places and she isn't looking forward to the cooler summer in International Falls, also known as the Icebox of the Nation. Once there, Suze meets a group of teens who she begins to hang out with. Her sister avoids them as much as possible, saying she gets a 'bad feeling' when around them. As Suze comes to know them and be accepted into their tight group she gets a crush on an older boy, Jacob. Soon she realizes that she, like them is a blood werewolf. That opens her up to a whole world of unknown creatures she never thought exists. But as her power exceeds those around her, she begins to wonder what she and her sister really are.
© Copyright 2008 BookLuvr (meltwoface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449721-Synopsis