*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446045-Sans-My-Little-Tiger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by brass
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1446045
Just some thoughts of being without my lady.
Sans My Little Tiger


I've been like a heart with no soul,knowing not love nor compassion,joy,nor sorrow,lost in a sea of nothingness.With nothing but stormy waters forever slamming into my being,tossing me, throwing me,never letting me rest.Forever in a state of turmoil.
I'ts been like a warm spring day with the scent of wild flowers floating on gentle breeze,songbirds chirping,and the warm rays of the sun,sudenly being taken away from me,and being cast into a dark,cold and heavy fog ridden land,wandering aimlessly unable to see,nor feel, the love I so much get from my lady.
I am floating on a cloud high in the sky,the sun over my shoulder,a rainbow,above my head,the sky clear blue,the world below,full of life,joy,color and song,then suddenly i'm pulled into the abyss of a large black hole,losing all sense of thought,feelings,the tranquility,is no longer there.My heart is racing,my pulse is getting faster,panic is overtaking me,i'm lost knowing not what will become of me.It is cold so very cold,i'm alone,i'm lost,what shall become of me?
I'm high on an Alpine mountain,covered in snow,the sun is high and bright,bouncing off the freshly fallen snow,casting the sense of thousands of diamonds floating above my head.The air is crisp and clean with the scent of pine in the air,in the distance a cabin with a fireplace burning adds the aroma of burning wood,giving the feel of warmth,to my body and soul.Then it happens,the ground below me shakes,there is a loud rumble,the snow is moving,slowly then picking up speed,it overtakes me Avalanche!Turning my world upside down,tossing me,rolling,beneath it all,it becomes dark,cold,i'm freezing,buried deep beneath the snow,alone,saddened,what shall become of me?
I've been in mountain valley,a sea of tranquility,the trees are in bloom,with flowers of all colors,the wild flowers a rainbow of color cover the valley floor,the sun golden yellow shines down on the valley,giving it warmth and life,it abounds in life,the flora,and fauna,are everywhere,it is busy growing stretching from it's long winter rest,waking enjoying all the warmth,casting it's pallette of color everywhere.I can smell the new life,the flowers,the trees,the grass growing all around me.I can hear and smell the rushing waters of the newly replenished stream from the melting snows high in the hills,it is music all around me natures sounds so sweet so soft,like my little tiger.Again it happens a storm rolls in the sky is blackened,the wind picks up,the rain is coming hard,thunder permeates the air,lighting all around,cracking,snapping,exploding,Lighting up the sky for seconds then darkness,a huge bolt slams into the trees around me.The sky becomes a raging red-orange,it is fire all around,fireballs flying setting everything it touches aflame,the smoke is dark and thick smothering all.I'm running,running,trying to make the stream the only place of safety,all is lost,what will become of me?
This is my life " Sans My Little Tiger",what will become of me?
© Copyright 2008 brass (brass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446045-Sans-My-Little-Tiger