*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436086-Hes-fucking-beautiful
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #1436086
He's beautiful. Does he know I'm here? Does he know I want him?
He’s fucking beautiful.
And I don’t just mean shoulder length, thick curly hair and swarthy chest; he had those. but I mean he radiated confidence, eroticism, desire... god, everything I want; everything I need. Right now.
I shift uncomfortably in my seat, stopping myself from moaning when the rumble of the train rubs me through my short skirt. I wonder if he realizes I’m here, if he realizes I’ve been staring at him. I doubt either, but I desperately wish that he knew what I wanted. That I want him to invade me here, on the bus, without a single word, in broad daylight. I start to wrap my head phones up, and tuck them into my small canvas bag. I feel my nipples brush against my shirt... damn it, it’s been weeks, months? At least months sense I had good sex... I’m sure he could give it to me, pound my cunt long and hard. Using me like I ache to be.
My eyes glance over him again, my mouth moistining in desire to please him, to take him in my mouth, into my body. I freeze; he’s looking at me. What do I do? Wave or smile? Both obscenely dorky... god I could flash him, spread my legs and message my clit here. Somehow I dont think the other people on the train would appreciate...
He’s walking towards me! Am i dreaming? I’m staring, look some place else; anywhere else! I look at my hands, my army green bag.
He’s towering over me, I can smell his scent. He reaches out, nonchalantly caresses my breast, messaging my plump nipple between his fingers. I gasp, my eyes shooting up to meet his. He leans over, gripping my breast tighter and takes a violent kiss, claiming my mouth. His hand moves behind neck to grab my hair, pulling down so my neck is bare and I’m staring up at him. He leans in more, his scruffy cheek against mine. A harsh whisper in my ear, “You are you going to get off the train, you little slut. And follow me... I can tell you want me; don’t lie. I can see right through you.”
He promptly dropped my hair and turned away, leaving me have dazed in euphoria and my cunt gently pounding. I stare after him.
Remembering that time does not stand still I jump up and clasp my bag to myself, my fingers digging into the canvas. I follow him, feeling akward in my heels and wondering how many people noticed the episode. I wonder how many people can smell my scent, know that I’m not wearing any underwear under this tight t-shirt and miniskirt. I dont care; I’d strip if he told me to.
He’s already half way down the block. I try to catch up to him, fighting myself to stay 20 steps behind. His steps are sure and solid; I can tell he’s measuring his stride so that I can keep up in my heels.

He’s left the door half open, the lights are off inside. I step in; gentle sounds come from an adjoining room. Soft candle glow starts to dance from the next door way on the wood floor. I decide to slip off my heels; I know I wont be able to last any amount of time in them. I caress the solid wood floor beneath my toes, appreciating the grain. I shift gently, wondering what he expects me to do. I decide to walk to the doorway and kneel, my back straight, head up and my breasts exposed.
He leaves me there for a while; I can feel him moving around his apartment putting things into order. I hear his footsteps coming, he squats down behind me, I can feel his bulk radiating those delicious textures. His breath carefully graces my neck, a shiver runs down my breasts and spine to join in my nethers.
The warmth of his hands on the undersides of my breasts is delicious; I suck in a breath of air as he pulls me towards him, leaning my shoulders against his chest. I submit. His fingers are messaging my nipples, plump and begging for any attention. A moan escapes me; I had already betrayed myself.
He leans me forward again, and deftly scoots my tight tshirt up my body, roughly brining my arms above my head to take the shirt off. I shiver in anticipation, awareness of how vulnerable I am; how stupid I am. He leans me back into him, gently, lower and lower to the ground. All the time he's messaging my breasts and belly, relaxing me, running finger tips over my eyelids and long my cheek bones. I finally get to a point where I can't go anyfarther unless I spread my legs; he realizes this and gently pushes a hand between my thighs. I comply, readily, feeling my lips breathe for the allowed air, the coolness slapping the warm folds. My mini skirt rides up, I'm sure my curly red hair is showing.... God, anything he wants.
His hands leave me for a second; it feels like forever. Then they return, cold metal in his hands. He messages the nippls again, plumping them up to their full size. I gasp, realizing he has nipple clamps in his hands. He makes an appreciative sound, and places the first bite of metal on my right nipple. The pain flows through my breast, standing up in protest and pleasure. He arranges himself a bit, his thighs around my head. I feel him lean over me, his tshirt grazing my face. His musk envelopes my senses, battling for my attention with my claped nipple and spread cunt. And then he takes my left nipple into his mouth, sucking the tender flesh into his lips, the teeth grazing just enough to bring pain but teasing me torterously. Then he stops, and pulls away, gently blowing cold air on my nipple. I gasp, wondering if he wants me to beg. I mumble something. the precious, delicous sting of metal decends upon me, enveloping being in submission.
He steps off, to the side, I can feel his eyes on me, apprasing. I hope I please him.
He steps to the other side of the door way, he leans over, grabs my hips and start to raise them. I scramble to get my feet out from underneath me, leaivng my shoulders on the hardwood floor. He molds my body so that my hips are raised, my legs spread far apart, with my cunt hanging loose in the air. The mini skirt is bunch up around my waiste, making a belt along my hips.
He knees between my legs, and I vow to keep this position as long as possible. I wait, wait, expecting soft whiskered kisses on my labia. But instead I feel a cleaning cloth all over my genital area, it feels like an alcholic tinxture. The sting is pleasant, and I'm grateful that I hadn't gotten the piercings I'd been thinking about yesterday. Then, the soft tongue descends upon me, but not where I expected it- on my inner thighs, low, more towards my ass. I shiver, wondering if he knows about those secrets. Those burrning desires to have my ass played with skillfully. I feel my cunt gush.
He chuckles approvingly and starts tracing fingers up and down my lips, dipping into the hot moisture and then down to my ass hole. He gently rubs my anus, sending warm sensations all through my body. Soft tender kisses around my clit, with the slightest bit of teeth. His hand starts messaging my anus more, and I feel the warm goo of lubrication on his fingers. I moan gently, wanting to beg. I lift my hips up more, exposing myself and trying to make all of myself accessable.
He gently pinches my clitoris, approval emminent in his caressing. "Good girl."
His hands leave me suddenly, the cold air hitting my lubricated cunt and ass. Vulnerability tears through my being. A soft buzzing of a vibrator comes through the darkness, my hips and legs tighten in anticipation of so much pleasure. He brings the vibrator close to my cunt, meer centimeters away, teasing me. I wonder where he's going to use it, and what shape it is.
But first I feel the gentle pressure of a butt plug against my anal opening, demanding entrance. I immediately tense in pleasure and anticipation, my hips raising farther off the floor. Then I remember to relax and conciously loosen my hips and ass muscles. I suck in a breath, the nipple clamps biting into my skin. My head spins with pleasure, reveling in the fact that I'm receiving what I need, want.
The soft touch of the vibrator touches my clit, messaging the gentle nub. He moves the vibrator so the angle is constantly changing, sending new and delicious sensations through my body. The pressure on my ass is renewed, and I slowly open for the large plug. It's soft, but demanding in size. I suck it into me, amazed that I can take something this large. I breathe heavily, the sensations mixing together to create a waterfall of endorphins. I need it, the plug in me... oh, if he'd fuck me at the same time...
"Please, please Sir... slam it in! I need it, I want it!" And he complies, pushing the plug past my rectum and into my body. My body compulses, accepting the plug. I pussy clamps, begging to be filled. My anal muscles contract, messaging against the plug. I moan, like a whore. Reveling in everything, embracing it. "Oh thank you Sir! So wonderful Sir!"
"On the bed, on your knees. I'm going to fuck your cunt and push that plug in deeper with every pump. Here, wait." I pause as I start to scramble up, coming to my knees. I open my eyes, enveloping his form in his tshirt and jeans. I can see the outline of his erection through his pants, and my hand reaches for it like a child for candy. He slaps my hand away. "Not now." He leans over gently, and attaches a chain to both of my nipple clamps. I shiver, my body reacting against the numerous constraints and pressures. "On the bed, now."
I step forward, past him, and stumble towards the middle of the room. I find the bed, and climb up onto it. I wait, on hands and knees. My ass is lifted with my cunt throughly exposed. God, I ache to be fucked... The nipple clamps hang from me, the gentle pressure undulating as my blood pulses through my tits.









© Copyright 2008 ladynadia (ladynadia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436086-Hes-fucking-beautiful