*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428344-Her-Eyes-Could-Tell-A-Story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1428344
chapters 1-10
He sat there in the coffee shop. Every so often, glancing over his paper. A woman sat at a table by the window. She slowly sipped her coffee as she read a magazine. He noticed how she slowly ran her fingers through her hair before tucking her bangs behind her ear. She had chestnut locks and striking green eyes. Those eyes could tell a story, and he wanted to hear it.

The woman began to notice him looking at her in the corner of her eye. But, when she turned to look at him, he simply hid behind his paper and pretended to read. She thought nothing of it and began to look at the people outside. Women walked in and out of shops. Little girls held tight to their mothers as their mothers held tight to their bags. It was just like any other Tuesday.

The man checked his watch and realized that he had been running late. So he folded his paper, tucked it under his arm, and got one last look at the woman before finally leaving the shop. As the woman watched the man walk down the sidewalk and out of view, she hoped she'd see him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His name was Patrick O' Leary. He had dark brown hair and icy blue eyes that could see right through you. Patrick was a native irishmen who lived in Dublin with his parents until he was seven. They had to move to America when his father lost his job. His father was their only income, and with no money, came no place to live. So, on Patrick's seventh birthday, he and his parents left for the United States, in search of new oppurtunity and a fresh start.



© Copyright 2008 Brandi Love (brandilove2492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1428344-Her-Eyes-Could-Tell-A-Story