*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426647-walls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1426647
As i sit in my room of four walls I notice the pictures never seem to move or talk.....
WALLS


As i sit In my four wall prison I wonder about the people thar may have put me here I gather thier information and what they like. Not once but twice I see them passing by my window to the outside world, not once do they stop or wave, they point and stare like I am a prisoner in a jail that has no end, and no beginning. As I watch my four walls breath in and out like they were alive, and yet not a picture or a sound comes from them. Why I ask do I waste my life looking at these walls that keep me captured in them, My soul needs to be freed and no one is here to free my endangerd poor soul.. As I lay on my bed dreaming of the things that make me and dream of the people that may free me someday, to only realizing that I am the one who is holding me in my four walls of hell, that I am as I say a loner to whom has no soul to live in the real world , and yet I do have a body that can give me the strength to break through the boundries of the world that put me here. My body is a muscle that can, and will break from my four wall priso to a better a likeable self to wich my soul will breath as my walls seem to be.



As i write i feel the walls lift and now my soul is free


REAPER
© Copyright 2008 richard l. peckardy (satinwings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426647-walls