*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426028-Dangerously-In-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jag
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1426028
Jaycee and Tyler have been through a lot of horrible incidents but later love wins.
It was a cold, dreary night and Jaycee had just gotten off work and couldn't wait to get home to her man. He was eight months old but was all boy, looking like his father, Tyler. As she walked to her car she could hear the comotion in the parking lot. She quietly hid behind a brick column only to see Jack Lang shoot Mr. Reviewer trying not to let her presence be known she saw another figure in the shadows. Finally she had a enough strength gathered and made it to her car. She prayed the whole time she drove home and was grateful to make it to the mansion. She parked got out of her Midnight blue Ford Excursion and ran inside to be greeted by the splashing and laughing of her little boy. Her father had yet to make it home. Her mother had not heard her come in so was startled when she entered the bathroom to get her little boy and feed him. Her breast ached from not have fed him all day and she was eager to spend some precious moments with him before he went to bed. She entered Little Tyler's room and dressed him, she could tell he was sleepy so she played a little with him before she sat in the rocking chair to feed him. Not knowing her father had hired extra security since the threat on his life and the lives of his family she could feel someone staring and watching every move she made. As she sat and feed little Tyler she looked at the doorway only to see her ex- boyfriend standing in the door, scared he might see the features of the little boy who looked so much like him she hurriedly got him to sleep and laid him in his crib. As Tyler watched his only true love with the baby he regretted breaking her heart eighteen months ago, cursing the father of the baby. He had hoped working for her father would not cause the old feelings to return, but they did. Jaycee was glad her room was attached to little Tyler's making it easier for her to escape the room before having to talk to him. Tyler waited until Jaycee left the room before he secured the baby's window, as he passed the crib he looked in and was shocked to see the blond curls the baby had, the same olive complexion as he had, but more shocked to see that the baby looked just like him. He stared at the baby a few seconds longer before he stalked out quietly, going to look for Jaycee. Jaycee was in her room and was changing when her door burst open, standing naked she turned only to see Tyler standing there. She asked him to leave and he said he would only leave when she answered his questions about the sleeping baby next door. When was he born? Where was he born? Who was his father? was all thrown at her at once and she hurriedly dressed before she sat to answer his questions. She began with when he was born, she told him March 1st, 2008. As he processed the information he realized that she had been pregnant when he left her crying after he broke their relationship. He hesitated then asked is he mine. As she confirmed that the baby was his, he asked why she hadn't told him. Jaycee replied she had called his apartment after the test was confirmed only to be told not to call him again because he did not want a baby and was going to marrying in a few months. He looked at her and asked who told her that , Jaycee again replied, your fiance' Amy. He sat down on the bed and knew that Amy had lied to him telling that it was a wrong number. Hell, he knew he needed to get back to their apartment so he could confront Amy but work was his priority right now. Jaycee asked him to leave, after securing her window he left with the words this is not over yet. Jaycee went to check on little Tyler as she stood over his crib she could feel someone's presence in the room thinking it was Tyler she turned only to be greeted by a gun telling her to pack a few things for her and the kid to make for about a week. As Tyler checked the windows and doors he had a sense that something was wrong, he ran back up to Jaycee and the baby's room only to find them both empty. What had happened? Who had gotten in on his watch, it had to be an inside job. Tyler ran down the stairs to Mr.Malone's office, he told of what he found and then called his supervisor Mr.Leroux. Upon leaving, Tyler stopped at his apartment and confronted Amy, he told her it was over and asked her that she have her stuff packed and be out of his apartment by morning. Jaycee could only tell that it was dark and she was cold and scared, Tyler was sleeping finally and she worried that he would be taken from her. The door rattled, she layed next to Tyler hoping that she could convince the kidnapper she was asleep, it was a man without a mask, a friendly face, he gently shook her and told her to grab her boy and their stuff and come with him. She did as he said and he took her to a different hideout promising to explain when the coast was clear. Tyler was crazy with worry and had every available person out looking for Jaycee and lil-Tyler, he would just die if anything happened to her and his son. Jaycee woke and found the strange man from the night before sitting and watching her sleep, startled she freaked, he told her to quiet down and he would explain. The man, Mr. Roarke, said he worked for the FBI and had infilterated the mob group of Mr. Lang, he told her she and her baby were safest if they stayed where they were until they could put Mr. Lang and his gang in jail. Tyler got a call from Mr. Roarke explaining that he had Jaycee and Tyler. Tyler asked for their location but Mr. Roarke said it would best if he did not know at this time. Later that day, Mr. Roarke was shot in cold blood. Would Jaycee ever be found? Tyler has not stopped thinking about Jaycee and his son since they had been kidnapped, he has also had a hard time convincing Mr. Malone of testifiing against Mr. Lang and his organization. He knew they would find Jaycee and his son. Jaycee looked at her sleeping son and knew they would be safe for right now but for how long? Mr. Roarke had been gone for along time where was he? Jaycee knew she could use her cellphone because it would alert her kidnappers where she was and she could not take a chance of being found for her son's sake. She had enough food for about three weeks but after that where would she be? Tyler tried calling Mr. Roarke again and could not get an answer, he knew why after he turned the news on. He now wondered how he would find Jaycee. He loved her so much and wanted to get to know his son. Little Tyler wasn't a fussy baby and Jaycee was glad he could adjust to any kind of situation, at eight months old he was remarkable. Tyler Joshua Webber was the first man she ever loved and would be the only man she would love, she would not marry anyone else unless it was best for her son to have a father. She knew Jack Lang fancied her, he had ever since they finished high school, he hated Tyler and only wished grief upon him. She could not help her father had witnessed his evil deeds as she had. She didn't know Jack was like he was she only went out with him to be nice and keep the business deal from falling through but now it was not worth it. She needed to keep her son safe and would do everthing possible to keep the slime, Jack from ruining her life. If only she could a message to Tyler. Jaycee just hoped she had enough medicine to keep her and Little Tyler's asthma in check, she knew it could kill either one of them or both if not kept in control. She just had to remain calm. Keeping her self control and temper would be the hardest since Tyler said she was a spitfire.
© Copyright 2008 Jag (jagracer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1426028-Dangerously-In-Love