*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416098-FANTASIES-OF-A-LONELY-HOUSEWIFE-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1416098
About the desires a wife has for her husband.
His dick was starting to get hard just thinking about what could be waiting for him when he gets home. He had been working off shore for two months and everytime he came home she always had a surprise waiting for him.

As he opened the door he noticed the candles were lit and he heard the sounds of soft erotic music playing. After closing the door and sitting his bags down, he walked farther into the apartment. There he saw her. Sitting on the dinning room table, wearing a blue short sailor's girl dress. Her long red hair flowing down her shoulders. Her tan legs and arms glistening in the candle light.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked with a devilish smile, as she held up a bottle of beer in her hand.

"I am kinda thirsty." he replied, as he walked up and grabed her in his arms and begin to kiss her.

As his tounge begin to enter her mouth, she slowly started sucking it farther in. After what seemed like forever, their lips moved apart.

"I'll take that drink now." he said, as he went to grab for the beer.

"Not fast salior boy." she said, moving the beer out of his reach.

She placed the beer bottle on the other side of the table and slowly slid herself off the table, till she was standing right in front of him.

"If you want the beer then you'll have to play a little game of mine to get it." she said with a teasing smile.

As she walked past him she let her hand glide across his chest. He turned to see her walk over to the bar and pick up the chinese restraints.

"Just what do you have in mind my little salior's playmate?" he asked suspiciously.

She walked back over to him with an evil grin and layed the restraints on the table. Without saying a word she ran her hands up his chest and started kissing his lips softly. She let her tounge trace the outline of his lips. With her hands she began unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. As his shirt hit the floor, her lips left his and her tounge began to work it's way down his neck to his chest. Her hands then began unbuttoning his jeans. Once she had his jeans all the way undone, she grab the sides of them as if she were holding them up. She ran her tounge over to his right nipple and began tracing it with her tounge. Then she made her way over to left nipple and began to trace it. As she pulled away from his chest, she pushed his jeans down his hips and they fell to his ankles.

"Have a seat so I can take your shoes off" she said

He did as he was told. As soon as he was seated she picked the chinese restraints off the table and took his hands one by one and placed them behind the chair and slid one hand into each end of the restraints. After making sure his hands were secure, she walked around and straddled him with her ass in his face. She then bent over slowly to take his left shoe off first. All he could see was that little blue salior's dress rising up over the checks of her tan ass revealing what he already knew. She wasn't wearing any panties.




© Copyright 2008 butterfly (butterfly67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1416098-FANTASIES-OF-A-LONELY-HOUSEWIFE-1