*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415965-Serenity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1415965
One day I was just sitting outside and listening to music and this just came to me.
As I sit here in the quiet sunlight soaking in the stillness I Breath.  Our times together I cherish.  You are more a part of me now then ever before.  Care and calm me, Keep me near, lost in the quiet. I dream of a time when life was easy and love was cherished.  When the sky was easily seen not obstructed by all the lights from the city.  When a picnic was the romantic thing to do.  I have never been a material person, small things make me happy.  Laying out under the sun or moon wrapped in my loves arms.  I feel as though I've lost sight of who I am.  I useto listen to the wind and hear the trees speak to meas if on a sigh, I cant hear that as I useto. Mother earth is crying because we can no longer hear her.  I need to calm my soul and get back to who I am.  I am a child of earth and sky, sun and moon.  I feel the wind brush my face and the sun kiss my skin.  I think of the man I loveand wish he would share this with me.  But he is always gone chasing the almighty dollar, never taking time to see the beauty around him.  I wish he could feel what I feel.  Maybe he would realize the way I am, who I am.  My mind is tired and my heart aches to show him so many things but fear holds me back.  The fear that he will laugh and call me stupid or childish.  I want so badly to show him the sereinty in nature.  Out away from the lights of the city, out where noone can hear our see, and we can just be together.  I miss your arms, I miss your kiss, I miss the way you useto look at me.  How you couldn't wait to get home just to see me. The love I useto see shining in your eyes has faded to a dim flicker.  I'm scared I will lose you.  I Love you so much and my heart aches that you can not feel it.  Stay with me and I promise if you will let me I will show you paradise.  I need you beside me and I hope you feel the same.  My life would be useless without you. Stay with me.  Give me my Serenity.
© Copyright 2008 Angel Sky (darkangel1981a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415965-Serenity