*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415043-BIOGRAPHY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1415043
report i'm saving to do at home so I can Finsh it
Fidel Castro

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz was born in August 13th, 1926, on a sugar plantation in Biran, near Mayari, in the present day province of Holguin. He was the son of Angel Castro y Argiz, a well-to-do farmer. Angel Castro was married to Maria Luisa Argota at the time, but was having an affair with the housemaid, Lina Ruz Gonzalez. When Fidel was 15, the two were married, dissolving his previous marriage to Maria, and bringing the children count to 7, Fidel, his two brothers, and four sisters.
In 1945, Fidel entered the world of politics. He became involved in many gang and political group rivalries and was soon collaborating on taking his first life, one Rolando Masferrer. This never came to pass however, and the leader of Les Tigres and Castro's mentor, Eduardo Chibas, shot himself in the stomach during a radio broadcast. In 1950, Castro graduated with a Doctor of Laws degree and set up a business in Havana.
© Copyright 2008 Dawnwriter (shadowfire123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1415043-BIOGRAPHY