*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1410434-Sonic--Eggys-Big-Plan
by Axel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1410434
Sonic Is After Robotnik Again..But Eggy Has Got A New Plan...
It was any day for Sonic, our speedy blue heroic hedgehog. Sonic was running in the Green Hill Zone. He defeated 2 badniks on the way. Then he saw Robuttnik In His New Egg-Hovermech. He Had some blueprints. Sonic stole them from him.
ROBOTNIK: Hey, Give Them Back, You Rotten Rodent!!
SONIC: Let's see..Get 47 gears, arrange them to..Hey! Give it back, Egghead!
ROBOTNIK: You'll have to catch me first, Pighead!
Sonic Spindashed Up To Robotnik's mech and blasted it down. Robotnik's Egg-Hovermech Zoomed down and hit the ground. Then there was an Explosion.
ROBOTNIK: Ugh...Egg Robo!
Egg Robo Went To Him.
EGGROBO: Yes, Master?
ROBOTNIK: Iniciate Plan 427, Build The Flying Egg! I'll Guide You Through It.
EGGROBO: Ok.
ROBOTNIK: First, Get 47 Gears. Arrange them in order of color. Each is unique.
EGGROBO: Just pass me the blueprints, Doc.
ROBOTNIK: I Guess that was the easier way. Go to the Abandoned Egg Carrier!
EGGROBO: Why, Sir?
ROBOTNIK: So I Can Finish off sonic who will never find the prints! I'll come later!
EGGROBO: Ok.
SONIC: Whatcha Doin, You scrambled egghead! Up to no good?
ROBOTNIK: Grr...Do you want to be hit by my laser??
SONIC: No, but you'd like to!
Sonic turns the lasergun around on the damaged Egg Hovermech.
ROBOTNIK: Uh-Oh!
KABLAMMO! Robotnik was finished! Robotnik flew away in the Broken Mech, screaming that he'd be back later.
SONIC: Can't outsmart me, Egg Features!
An Hour later, The 'project on the blueprints' Had been completed..It was a massive Robotic Giant. It had sharp claws, red eyes, the master emerald and chaos emeralds in it's chest, It had spiked boots, It had a cannon in its mouth, It was a giant monster! it's head was the size of Sun, The Body The Size Of 10 Planets Put Together. Sonic transformed into Supersonic and went to attack the gargantuan robot. At Mach velocities, moving at the speed of LIGHT now, Supersonic, unseen, Ripped A Hole right through the menacing robot! The robot fired 50 Missiles but they all missed. one actually hit Sonic. But that didn't stop him! Sonic made his way into the strong robot. He shut off the power. The robot had been weakened but not shut off! Sonic Blasted Its head with a powerful beam. Then, As the battle that projected in to space ended. The robot exploded, Releasing the Sun, And 10 Planets. some were from other solarsystems. 47 gears came out. 50 groups of wires broken fell into space. Sonic fell down to Mobius and landed on the ground with a thump. Tails went up to him, along with everyone in Mobius.
TAILS: Sonic! SONIC! SPEAK TO ME! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO-O!
Sonic woke up.
SONIC: Relax, pal, i'm alright!
TAILS: Sonic Your ALIVE!
Everyone was happy. Except for Egg features. Meanwhile at The old egg carrier...
ROBOTNIK: Grr...I HATE THAT DAMN HEDGEHOG!
EGGROBO: Sir, Do Not Scream, you could get a headache! And..
Robotnik Kicked Egg Robo.
ROBOTNIK: Shut UP YOU BLABBY BUCKET OF BOLTS! ARGH!
EGGROBO: Stop Having A temper and put my head back on!
ROBOTNIK: I'm YOUR Boss! Dont tell ME what to do!
EGGROBO: SHUT UP, SIR FATTYALOT!
ROBOTNIK: ARGH!

THE END By Axel
© Copyright 2008 Axel (axel1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1410434-Sonic--Eggys-Big-Plan