*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406237-His-House
by Izzy
Rated: GC · Short Story · Drama · #1406237
"His House" is a short story drama about a girl and some heavy stuff she got going on.
    I walked as slowly as possible, I creped around the corner, my heart was pounding. I could see them fighting, they where sitting around the table looking at each other with such hatred that it was hard to believe that they were ever in love my concerns where not on there marriage however but on getting up the stairs, missing the two squeaky steps and making it to my room with out them noticing. I had snuck out of room around 8 it was now 11, they hadn't noticed I was gone, now was my chance I slide around the corner cautiously, slowly, I walked up the stairs, when I made it to my room, I threw myself on my bed and sighed out of relief. 

    It had been worth it, all of it, sneaking out all most getting caught; breaking the law it was all worth it just for 4 hours away from them. There constant bickering, my mother tearing my father down with her words and shouting that he didn’t love her anymore and my father sitting there like a zombie until he would finally loose it and scream “Shut up you crazy bitch”. I had been out that night with Tim Washington; he was a couple of years older then me and he lived 2 blocks down from my house. Tim lived with his mom, he never knew his dad and like me his mom didn’t care a whole lot about what he did. I would often sneak out my window and meet Tim at the corner; we would go back to his house and smoke until we passed out. I spent most nights there without my parents knowing of course. We weren’t boyfriend or girlfriend or anything like that but we have an unspoken bond to each other.
         Tim was my first, it was after my parents had a big fight and my dad had stormed out, I could hear my mom crying and breaking things, as soon as I heard my dad’s care drive off I opened my window climbed out to the roof and jumped down into the grass. I had ran the whole way to Tim’s house that night and when I knocked on his door I was gasping for breathe half from running the other half from trying to hold back my tears. When he opened the door I threw myself at him, I began kissing him and didn’t stop until I was in his bedroom. He seemed confused; we had kissed once before when I was drunk but never like this, never for this long and never sober. I took of my shirt and then took of his, I just continued to undress both of us until we were both naked, my hearts was pounding out of my chest but I told him to continue. Tears rolled down my cheeks and he asked if I wanted him to stop and if it was painful, I said, “It hurt, but not to stop”. The truth was that it didn’t hurt, I was numb I couldn’t feel anything; I didn’t want him to know that I was only having sex with him to fill some empty void.
© Copyright 2008 Izzy (isabellam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406237-His-House