*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406223-Touching-Myself
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1406223
A detailed description of coming to a great orgasm.
I was lying on the bed, taking off my shirt, and then my bra. It was just too uncomfortable to wear. There is a fan blowing on my smooth, bare skin. I’m thinking about your hands squeezing my breasts and the thought combined with the wind makes my nipples go hard. I reach my hand up to pinch one of them lightly. It feels good, but not good enough. So, I push my whole breast up with my hand, and bend my face down to lick my own nipple. I wish it was you doing the licking, but right now you’re not here. I can see you in a couple of hours, but still I have to do something right now.

I take off my pants. They were turning out to be even more uncomfortable than my bra, and much too much of a barrier to my own hand. At first I just slide them down my knees, because that’s easier. Now I can easily slip my hand under my panties, right where I want it to be. Then I realize that my pants are preventing me from spreading my legs, so in frustration I pull my hand out and sit up so that I can finish taking off my pants. It is a lot better when you take off my pants all at once, but now they’ve been taken off without your help. When the waistband goes over my feet, I stop to massage my feet briefly, since my hands are already there. Then I get more excited just at the knowledge that I’m almost naked, and quickly lie back down and put my left hand right back where it was.

I let my right hand roam where it may. It goes over my breasts, down my side, rests on my stomach, and massages in circles on my inner thigh. Meanwhile, my middle finger of my left hand has been moving increasingly fast in small circles around my clit. It’s not going very fast yet, but I am still getting really aroused. I’m starting to make soft sighs and mmm sounds. Though still quiet, my voice doesn’t quite sound normal. My right hand travels the few inches up to the waistband of my panties, and grabs them at the side of my hip. I slide it down as much as I can without interfering with my left hand’s work, and lift my hips up off the bed. This time I am not about to go through the same thing I did with my pants, so now I stop everything else and take them off completely and throw them across the room. I never really needed them anyway.

Next to where the landed I notice my mirror. I decide that I’d like to see what I look like while I touch myself, and so I sit in front of it. I rest my back on the bookcase and let my thighs fall open. The bookcase is somewhat uncomfortable, and I want this to be good, so I go back to the bed and grab a pillow to rest my back on. This helps significantly when I sit down again.

I cup my full breasts with both hands and look at how flexible they are. They’re soft and sensitive and look even nicer with my hands holding them up. Then both of my hands move down my sides, going along the curves of my waist and hips. My legs are spread wide, with knees bent and both feet planted on the ground. I use one hand to spread the lips of my pussy, and my eyes take it in.

I circle a finger around the opening to my vagina, getting ready to stick it inside. I slide my middle finger in easily all the way to my knuckle, and look at my hand with its disappeared finger. I thrust my hand gently a few times, getting used to my finger in there. Then I decide that I want more and so I let my forefinger join the middle one inside of me. This feels better, and now it feels natural to curl them up so that the tips are along the front wall. There’s a nook inside there, just where my fingers are. Just having my fingertips near it feels really good. I apply more pressure to the sides of that nook. I use my other hand to thrust my fingers in there as much as I can, and get an increasingly fast pulsing with a lot of pressure and I’m getting very aroused very quickly. This is taking a considerable amount of effort and my fingers are still not quite long enough to give all the pressure I’m craving. The angling is awkward with the palm of my hand getting in the way, and it’s as though my arm is barely too short to reach. It’s frustratingly sweet, and I can feel a new pressure building inside just aching to be released. It gets sooo close, I really want to come now but it’s been several minutes and it’s still hanging on the edge. I’m moving my hand as fast as I can inside me, as hard as I can.

I don’t even notice that in all this intensity my eyes have been shut for some time. When I open them I look significantly different than I did before. My chest is heaving, it looks like there’s a glisten of sweat, and my face has lost all sense of control. I decide that I need to come faster, and use the hand that had been shoving my fingers inside me to circle my clit. My fingers inside me straighten and thrust in and out. The two fingers are not as big as your cock, and to make up for that I try to put in four at once, but then I cannot move them much, so I switch back to two. The action on my clit feels exceedingly fantastic, and eventually my fingers inside of me just rest there so that I can focus on that. I am so close to a great orgasm, I can feel it. My whole body is shaking in tension. My fingers move quickly.

Then, I decide to drag it out even longer, and slow down as slow as I can stand. Yet, I can still feel the pressure building with every stroke. Now I can really feel each individual stroke, each better than the rest. I resist the temptation to speed up, which would make me come instantaneously. Whimpers are escaping from my mouth, slowly rising in pitch. It’s so amazingly close. Oh god. I can feel my toes curling, my whole body is tense. I am holding my breath because even breathing is too distracting from the pleasure, so my chest is tight too. My eyelids are clenched shut. I imagine slow, deep thrusts with your cock.

Then, one last stroke sends me over the edge. All the slow build up has paid off, and I can feel my pussy releasing a series of spasms in a slow rhythm, sending out waves of pleasure that relieve all of that built up tension. I open my eyes and see something different in them, but I don’t care what it is because I just feel so amazing all over. I couldn’t even think if I wanted to anyway. My hips buck with each spasm. I let out a low, deep moan of ecstasy, because that’s what it is, ecstasy. My upper body squirms wildly, going crazy with the sheer intensity of all this. It lasts a really long time, and just when I wonder how long it can go on, I feel myself coming back down. I let out one more loud, full bodied sigh. I have a wide smile on my face and I open my eyes wide too, basking in what just happened.

After a minute or so, I look over to the doorway and see it wide open, with you standing in the middle of it. You have one eyebrow raised up and your arms folded. I jump up and give you a long, passionate kiss. I say hello and tell you I’m already wet for you, and I stand on one leg and wrap the other around your hip as I kiss you again. You pick me up in such a way that now both my legs are wrapped around you with your arms in between are holding me up. You throw me on the bed, loosen your tie and say that it looks like I might have enjoyed myself a little too much. I can assure you that I’m already ready for more.
© Copyright 2008 Pavinine Lady (pavinine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1406223-Touching-Myself