*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403640-Running-For-The-Wolves
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1403640
I love horses and wolves, so I made this story!
                  "Alright Jill! I'm gonna' get you!" Rampage jumped at Jill, his sister, and began to wrestle her to the ground. "Rampage! Get off! I'm going to tell mom!" Jill glared up at her big brother. Rampage was just about to bolt when his friends came into the cave. "Hey Ramster, what are you doing with a baby wolf pup? She's sooooo dumb!" Bone said. "And to make matters worse, she's your sister!" Ken laughed out loud. "He he, I wasn't hanging with her, I was telling her that if she.....uhhhh.." "Yah? If she what?" Bone egged him on. "Alright boys, let me set you straight!" Jill began, "He was playing with me because Momma made him!" Then Jill closer to Rampage and said: "Told you i'd get you back!" Than she trotted off in search of her mother. The guys rolled around on the ground laughing like crazy! Then, there was a CaBane! and Bone was down....
© Copyright 2008 lexiej10 (alexisj10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403640-Running-For-The-Wolves