*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403295-Vacant-Healing
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Emotional · #1403295
Personal struggle with the many problems taking us to despair and suicidal thoughts.
VACANT HEALING


People have told me that I carry too much guilt on my fragile shoulders.
All I choose to believe is that I deserve to have bad things happen to me.
It never seems to amaze me that difficulties that criss-cross my life, help me live disappointed.
Never understanding why I cant pull myself out of the valley of despair.

Performing the simplest tasks for myself has taken its toll on me.
Aching at almost any attempt to strengthen my physical structure.
Injuring my own body has only made it almost impossible for my body to heal itself.
No one can convince me that a doctor will ever give me another way of life.

Prayer, servant hood, and worship are just to hard to do when I can't trust in Jesus.
Always refusing to turn my face toward the person that can save me from myself.
Involving my mind with things that aren't supported be God's Word.
Not even the Lord can make my pain into anything good.


© Copyright 2008 raysghope66 (raysghope66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1403295-Vacant-Healing