*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401079-loyalty
Rated: · Fiction · Detective · #1401079
About a man who steals his boss's family heirlom.
Morning

“Hey John! How have you been?”

“Um fine. Just great.” He stared at the floor intensely. He couldn’t look at him without feeling guilty.

Mr Divinche noticed John’s behaviour. Caring he said “What’s the matter?”

John raised his head slightly and faked a smile. “Nothing major. I’ll be fine. I got to go. See you!”

John was acting odd and kind of suspicious. He shaked his head. John wouldn’t do anything bad. He was the most loyal person ever person he had ever known.

“ Mr Divinche! There's been a robbery. Some one stole the Divinche file.”

“What? Who was it? Tell me!” he yelled. Who dared take it? It was his family heirloom. It had been passed on from century to century. Whoever took it would pay!


The Night Before

The corridor was empty. Good, he thought. He sneaked down the hall. The door was jammed. Fortunately he had his lock pick. He knew that if he caught it would look worse on his ever so full criminal record. But how could he help it? The lock clicked. He felt relieved. Now the easy part was done.

Before him he saw the file. He needed the file to clear his name. This file was locked in a cabinet. This was the famous Divinche cabinet that could only be unlocked by one key in the entire world. He grinned, guiltily. He had stolen his boss's key. He pulled the famous key out of his pocket. He saw a red file. Yes! This was this it.

Cautiously he took it out.He creeped out of the building. He kept on thinking an alarm would ring. He couldn’t believe how easy this was. He was out!
© Copyright 2008 Mmmbop103 (hoden63 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401079-loyalty