*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398591-Questions-of-Life
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1398591
My beliefs.
Is it possible of wanting to never love again?
After all you want is just a dream and it's all going to happen never god knows when.

Has your heart ever been horizontally cut in half in a perfect straight-edged line?
Right when you were trying to find yourself but then realizing everything really isn't fine.

Do you ever analyze your past, present, and future and thought about all that has changed?
Leaving your mind in circles and theories, making it harder for your thoughts to be rearranged.

What real sanity is there in my over-analyzing stressed out mind?
Just too many thoughts jumbling together answering puzzles and coming up with questions of some kind.

Does anyone really have a certain amount of love for anything in their hearts?
A love that is so real it will keep them sane, even when everything falls apart.

Why does everyone need a hope or faith to keep them alive?
I guess they can't believe in something accurate that has a real adrenaline drive.

Will I ever find the right purpose of fulfillment in my life?
The only future my life has to fill is the original ignorance and strife.
© Copyright 2008 omg_i_luv_you (omg_i_luv_you at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1398591-Questions-of-Life