*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393611-Apathy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1393611
A short story about a child prostitute.
                                                           Apathy.
         I put the keys into my lock and sat down on the couch how did I end up here? Well let me start from the beginning. Hello my name is Dominik Ailms, and I am a teenage male prostitute.  I know that that was a bit blunt there is no subtlety in what I do. I am 15, and I am and Irish Gypsy. I lived in both Ireland and France, that is before my real father died, and my mother married the man who happens to be exploiting me.
         Although I am a male, I do have very feminine features. I am about 5'3 and I weigh about 115 lb. I have child bearing hips and  a small rib cage. I know that how I look effects my job performance, and as much as I would like to stop this experience, I really can't. Because along with being a male prostitute I am also a victim of domestic violence, and child abuse.  I live in Airna,California and I hate my life.
         When I am permitted to eat breakfast, and I choose to, I generally have apples, or peaches, and as for lunch, I eat cup-o-noodles. I rarely have dinner, mainly because that would be the time that I do the act of perversion that is my life. Now I don't choose to do this, it isn't on my own accord, if you were wondering, but the way I see it, is that there are things that could be worse, by doing this I keep my mother and I off of the street. You see, my mother, she has a problem, she can't work, because she has cancer, and that causes her to be very testy. The worst part is that, she got the cancer from her current husband.
         I work by night and act as a normal teen by day. Well as normal as one in my position can be. I do make moderately good money, now you honestly can't expect me to keep any of it, but I do get some money, I mean the man no monster, who is my step father does have a heart, he does give an allowance. But I make anywhere from 50$ to 200$ a person, it all depends on what ever they choose. Now I don't mean to be vulgar, and this isn't meant to disgust you, I do have class but what I will tell you in the next few paragraphs, is something that happened to me, and it is the complete truth.
         It starts the same every night, him taking me to a hotel, where, which every one of  his 'clients' wishes to meet me, and choose to do what ever they will. This time it was different, he escorted me up to the room, as he normally would this time, he went into the room with me. I could tell something bad was going to happen. There was a man in the room, not the most normal, usually I tend to female clientèle. Though males weren't unheard of, I in fact was used to this, after all I have been doing this deed for a few years now. Any way, two males usually meant something horrid.
         “Dominik tonight will be different, this time you will not be doing anything in a sexual manner, rather you will let this man torture you.” My step monster said cleaning out his nails while talking to me.
         “What? NO WAY.” I said obviously not caring about the consequences.
         “WHAT?” He said walking up to me. I knew that I had recently thought about the ways to get out of this situation, my options were to one:report this, or two:kill the man doing this to me. He back handed me, glaring at me, as I lay on the ground. I looked on the bed, and saw that there was a hatchet, so I did the only thing I could, I grabbed it, and threw it at him. To be vague, it hit in the neck, and affectively killed him. The other man occupying the room ran out, obviously afraid that he would have died to. I took the keys out of the monster's pocket, and walked out of the hotel room. I walked out, caught a bus, and came home. I put my keys in the lock and plopped on the couch.
          And I wondered how I got here. Not so much what had happened, as I first wanted to know, rather how I got into the business, how it all changed from this man that my mother loved so much to being this monster, who prostituted me out. I don't know, and the sirens are ring out side, the police I suppose. And as I thought those thoughts, the door was busted in and soon guns were pointed in my face and I was taken away. And now, I am telling you. All the people who I have talked to, said that I was a Sociopath, that I knew what I had done was wrong, but I suppose that all those years of abuse was behind me now, and I still don't care, for the second I threw that knife, I no longer held emotion.
© Copyright 2008 Shinigami (inevitableends at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393611-Apathy