*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391033-Ten-Men
Rated: GC · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1391033
It is the year 2031, everything has gone to hell. The only hope for the world is 10 men.
(Please let me know what you think. Also please note that this story is disturbing and not for the light of heart.)

Prolouge:
It is the year 2031, everything has gone to hell. Planet earth is overpopulated. New world leaders have discovered futureistic weapons and deadly bombs. They plan to destroy all that the once free peoples have built up. Creatures now rampage across the continents, killing all humans that stand in their way. Few people stand up and fight against these powers. Thousands die each day. The world is in total darkness, there is no hope. It is the year 2031, everything has gone to hell.

Chapter 1, Mabus:

"AND THERE WILL BE A CIVILIAN ARMY! AND IT SHALL BE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE ARMY OF THE UNITED STATES!" Mabus yelled to the multiudes gathered before him. "AND THIS ARMY WILL GO OUT BRING DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE THEM!" Mabus took out a pistol and fired 6 shots up into the sky. The people cried out with joy. "GO INTO YOUR CITIES MY ARMY! DESTROY THE WEAK, KILL THE INOCENT! THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE SPILT!" The people pulled out guns and started to run out into New York City, for they were gathered in Central Park. But this Central Park was different my friends. The grass was dead. The trees were barren. The lake was poluted with chemicals.

It did not take the "Civilian Army" long to start their killing. Men, women, and children were being slain left and right. But their were those that, resisted.
"Take this you mother fuckers!" A man yelled from the top of a building and chucked grenades into Mabus's multitudes. The man's name is Jacob Donegon. The living raised their guns and began to shoot at him.
"Shit!" he yelled aloud and began to take cover.

A tall, black man steped forward from from the crowd.
"You will die you mother fuckin' piece of shit! Your kind do not stand a chance against Mabus! He is devine, he is our GOD!"
"He's not God!" Jacob yelled back.
"Your right," the man laughed. "HE'S THE FUCKIN' END OF THE WORLD. THE ANTI-GOD! All of you," he yelled to the army,"lets blast this mother fucker's head off!"
"I've gotta get outta here," Jacob thought to himself. "Alone I am weak. But with the help of others, Mabus will die!"

He jumped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to run from Mabus's horde. He had to escape and live to fight another day. He turned around to see how far behind the army was, and while his head was turned, something hit him on the head, knocking him out.


Chapter 2, Isaiah:

Jacob woke up an hour later. His head was throbing. He was lying on a table in a dim room.
(curently writing more)
© Copyright 2008 William Thomas (badgerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391033-Ten-Men