*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389808-where-am-i
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1389808
how things come into play
I ask you to leave. And when I came back today I expected you gone.
I Think and think. Of how far away,do I need you to be? You should be away from me. Go to the other side. Why do I still see you?You block my shadow. and take away my sun. I came home today thinking you should have left. . On the way home I closed my eyes for a bit and there you were. My alarm went off. Didnt it alarm you? I get a scent of you as I stand up. Why don't you leave? My eyelids have engraved you into there skin. I wash my face with two drops of soap one to remember your scent and the second to erase you all over again. Warm water to forget your embrace. A tough towel to scrub off your touch. I pray and I wish and I lit a candle for me. To be rid of this.
This sickness, that is me without you. Obsession,confusion, lust and pain, love and sorrow.All these Names I had for you. The depth of my love I will never explain. I made excuses and I told Lies.
I love You and those words shake me still
Soon!. Will this all go away?! Will you go away! Soon it will be cards,flowers and sorrows. swallowing bits of peace in the form of a pill and Drinking this poison with a big glass to fill. Rebirth! at last.Good bye now.
© Copyright 2008 grace olguin (grace27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1389808-where-am-i