*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383434-no-title
by Sketch
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1383434
just a flo'
Kraziness that's what exist/ puttin' up wit bullshit, resulting in stress/ gotta put that aside, don't have time for that mess/ to worry 'bout that, the pain would begin to rise from the chest/ all that you must put to rest/ jus tell yourself it's just a test/ i'll get through this/ don't know why but we all have a quest/ we must venture, out and on our own/ to truly find one self, and remember you are never grown/ life will show you who's in charge/ leaving you with physical as long as emotional scars/ cuz it's more then about money and cars/ it's more about what you see and how far/ is it clear, or does it get a little fuzzy as you stare/ questions without answers, and to get them i couldn't tell you where/ all i know is i'm just here/ where will i be? i couldn't tell you where/ not tomorrow, let alone in a year/ i take it as it comes/ i don't rush, i'd rather walk then run/ try to enjoy life and have fun/ if i don't will i regret when my time on this earth is done/ i hate the cold and love the sun/ i just take it eazy and don't stress/ not on things unimportant, and i always try and make the best/ out of any situation, and did i mention/ i don't have this problem with denial sometimes/ most my krazyness exists in my mind/ seeping out every once in a while/ like i said i don't have a problem with denial/ i'm workin' on some things in my world/ my mind can be a scary place and it can throw me for a whirl/ i hate when i get into that state/ but i always win, though a few times is scared me when i might not escape/ but the strength within, has resurfaced again/ helping me out when i needed it the most/ tryin' to neva neglect/ the ones i care for most/ and i'm not perfect/ and life is worth it/ love life, a good phrase, words to live by and tell oneself/ and those not so good days, stay up be strong/ you may be wrong/ but you won't lose if you give it you're all/ life is a gift, a struggle we all deal with, a lesson in this we may see one day, but i don't, with that i would be okay/ i'm glad that i'm here/ there's not much that i fear/ go where the road takes me, though not always clear/ my destination it could be near/ even when i don't know where to steer/ Like i said, love life, and i'm glad i'm here.
© Copyright 2008 Sketch (sketchin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1383434-no-title