*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381240-Bone-White-Sun
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1381240
Two liberal young adult men...
The television was droning on and on about the cricket; a sport that is somewhat similar to baseball for the uninitiated. Turns out the Aussie cricket team was losing against India, a team of wily spinners and wristy batsman. I found the cricket quite intriguing at times, like watching an artist paint something nice, but today it droned on cause of the awful heat. Most people i know find cricket boring, Sam included. Sam was one of my best mates, the kind of guy that would throw a rock through your enemies front window if he liked you; the kind of guy who would strip off and jump into a lake... and he'd save your drowning ass. Then he'd shout you a beer while telling you what a retard you were for getting into the predicament in the first place. I mean, really, who can't swim these days anyway? Dumbass.

Sam, despite his rather tough heart, was a femme-looking guy, which, i have been told, is quite attractive to women. He could be rough and brutal, but his smile was, well, rather dazzling. I asked a homosexual male friend of mine what he thought about Sam, in regards to his attractiveness, and he just shrugged and looked away. I could tell that he was practically bursting inside, that he wanted to tell me that he found Sam terribly attractive but he just couldn't bring himself to tell one of Sam's best friends this. I guess he didn't trust me enough. My perception of Sam was that he was a man's man, the kind of fellow who would dazzle your wife but never crack onto her; The kind of person you could rely on.

Sam patted my leg, and said he'd get us a Pepsi out of the fridge. I looked at him as he rose and smiled. I said that would be nice, and made a half-hearted attempt at kicking his sorry ass as he got up. "You're feisty today, champ", he said to me as he entered the kitchen, having evaded my foot skillfully. I just looked down and grinned, and set my eyes back onto the TV. As Sam rummaged through the fridge quite loudly i realised something was gnawing away at the back of my mind. It was a feeling, not words. The cricket continued to play and i started to drift off, an advertisement played and i didn't really notice. Sam returned and handed me my Pepsi.

I could tell Sam was getting restless. He was starting to fidget. Just as i was about to ask if he wanted to go out and do something (despite the hot summery weather), he turned to me and splashed Pepsi on my face and neck with an exaggerrated flourish of his arm."Oh man, i'm sorry... Damn, you got pee juice all on you..." I stared at Sam and asked him what the hell he thought he was doing. This kind of horseplay, for lack of a better word, was really not my thing. Sam just smiled at me, and then proceeded to pour about a quarter of the can of Pepsi he was holding down my shirt. I was aghast, shocked, and outraged! So i did the only thing i could do. I poured as much Pepsi as i could right on top of his head. Fucker.

Sam swore, and for the first time today i was a tad apprehensive, as i thought maybe i'd gone too far. I apologized, got up and went into my room to change. When i came out into the lounge, with a fresh Pearl Jam shirt on, Sam was sitting there without his shirt on, mopping his hair with his hands. "Sam, just go and have a shower, you're getting pee juice all over the floor..." Sam got up and went into my bathroom to shower, which he'd never done at my place before. The TV was on, and i soon drifted off into a slumber like state where my eyes were open but i wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. I could hear the splattering sounds of water hitting the shower floor as Sam showered.

I wasn't quite expecting what was to come next; Sam standing naked in front of me dripping with water asking me where a towel was. I told him that there was a towel in the cupboard, and he slunk off to find it. In that period that he was standing before me i managed to look down at his body, his smooth and naturally tanned skin. I never knew where Sam's ancestry lay, but he must have had some Asian blood in him somewhere down the line. I could hear Sam rustling around, and for some reason my heart was beating much quicker now.

"I found a towel, fag." Sam was proud of his achievement. I grinned at him as he returned fully clothed, but with one of my shirts on instead of his. I understood his shirt would be all Pepsi'd, but i found this a tad strange. You know, he could have asked me.  "So, are we going out...?" I enquired. Sam just looked at me with a dead-eyed look that told me he was either going to tell me something important or, perhaps, just burp. "I noticed you were looking at my cock before." I smiled at him, and told him that of course i was looking at it, darling, as it is terribly attractive. I hoped i had put on my best movie-actress-dahling accent.

But he was being serious. I looked at Sam and he then did another odd thing that was totally unexpected. As the cricket played on in the background Sam took out his private part, and stood there with what i thought was a rather smouldering look in his eyes and face. But maybe the heat was just getting to me. I couldn't look Sam in the eyes, so i looked down at his organ hanging out for me to see. I asked Sam what he was doing, but i had a croak in my throat, and all i could do was look intently at his private member . "How come you are wearing one of my shirts, Sam?", i politely asked. Sam smiled, and i looked up and grinned too....

I got up, and as if controlled by something that i didn't know much about, as if destiny was forcing me to walk up to Sam (with his pecker hanging out) and kiss him,  i gently kissed his mouth. I was very conscious of not brushing against his exposed private part, as that might have led to something that i didn't think i was ready for. I broke away from the embrace and looked into Sam's eyes, his cute eyes. I was seeing him different now. Everything would be different now, but i didn't care. As long as no one found out and pillared my house with rocks, it would be a nice dirty secret to keep.   

We sat back down, and Sam put his pecker back in his pants. I was both a little dismayed but also relieved at this. A part of me wanted to explore his skin, to taste him, but i always held back in this type of situation. After all, i'd only been with one other guy in my life. I was supposed to be a heterosexual with a dark side; and Sam was supposed to be heterosexual, i guess something didn't add up. In a way it was like nothing had happened, but instead of sitting normally on the couch (staring at the cricket on TV which continued to play on) i cuddled up to Sam, who put his arm around me. It felt a bit odd, but comforting nonetheless. A secret no one had to know about; Sam was someone i definitely had to explore more thoroughly in the future.

 
© Copyright 2008 Videotape (videotape at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1381240-Bone-White-Sun