*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379095-What-is-Love-to-You
by rob
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1379095
something that just came to me
Let me ask you a question.  Before you answer it you may want to put some thought into your answer for its not to be lightly taken.  I present you with this, what is love to you?  Is it a boy and a girl who like each other?  Or do you believe it is a feeling and nothing more.  Have you ever thought of this before?  Ever really sit there and ponder?  Are you one of those who have mistaken it or just thrown it aside  completely for lust? If so i am sorry for you. Do you believe in love at first sight?  Or maybe it is a work constantly in progress..  Maybe it is an art form to you.  Is love some metaphor to you like that first ray of sunlight that shines over the fall colored trees? or maybe that first snowflake that lands o your face in a beautiful winter setting. Perhaps its that raindrop that falls from a leaf to provide nourishment for that little bug.  How would you go about showing love?    do you do it with a kiss? or with that caring embrace when something has gone wrong enough to cause a tear.  what of that makeup on your brand new shirt because she had a bad day at work.  consider this, you are eating dinner and she gets sick.  Do you continue eating, or hold her air for her and still give her that kiss to make her fell better. when its all done for. have you ever had those moment where everything has gone wrong yet you cant help but smile when u see her face while walking through that door.  You ever cry tears of joy over some thing he or she said?  This is what i have proposed to you.  Ponder it if you will.  I hope you ask yourself "What Is Love?"
© Copyright 2008 rob (bigandsmartrob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379095-What-is-Love-to-You