*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376058--Better-days-are-ahead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1376058
I'm pregnant, school is becoming a hassle, and my grandma just passed away.
I'm seven months pregnant and I just got back from TX a week ago. The day I got back to Washington with my husband I got a call that one of my grandma's had gotten a heart attack, and while I was down there my other grandmother was in the ICU very ill. So I basically came back to WA feeling depressed because there was nothing I can do but pray for my family because I'm too far along to keep flying back and forth.

Today was one of my grandma's funeral and ever since I got back and heard the bad news of her heart attack something inside of me has been so sad.

I'm excited on the other hand because I have a beautiful baby girl on the way and God knows I will love her so much as well as my hubby. Only two months and a halft left for my princess to arrive and my hubby and I have almost all the baby shoping done, except the diapers...Also, the baby has been kicking so very much. It kicks my hubby and I alot alot alot, I can't sleep at night so i try my best to sleep during the day...

I been listening to my favorite christian radio stations and they are really inspiring my daily life! I can honestly say that the spirit flows when the music is on and my heart feels calm even when I'm sad. I pray every chance I get even if it's for a brief second, I pray for my baby's health and well as mine, my marriage and my family back home. My hubby and I finally had the chance to go back to church this past Sunday and it was a blessing, although the service seemed long, maybe cause we hadn't rested and because we went to the night service. Either way it was great to be able to hear the word of God. On the other hand, we couldn't find our bible, since we left for vacation we must have misplaced so many things, but if I don't find it I will def. buy two new ones. Hubby doesn't like to read he says his eyes get tired and looses focus, so I'm going to encourage him to read the bible online. God is my strenght and my salvation bible says, and I just want to be completely happy but at this point, theres the little peace of me still back home that hasn't arrived here with me, maybe cause I just left TX and still have my family so present. I speak with them every day and God knows that helps me to not miss them so much.

My marriage is going great, the only problem I have is that my husband is constantly playing a game called " World of Warcraft" and it makes me angry to see him sit there and just keep playing...He stop playing as much so I'm proud of him. I had a "little talk" with him before the year was over and made it clear I wanted us to be in peace on this upcoming year, plus I told him he needed to stop playing as much because their will be a baby to take care of and he has to get use to it...oh I love him so much because he stoped playing so much...

So basically I'm very happy with him, yet something inside of me wants to be back home with my family. I was down there for three weeks, two of them my hubby was with me too but he had to report back to duty. Those three weeks were awesome! I hadn't seen my family in 6 months when I had never been away from home unless it was a week! Everyone spoiled me and my baby girl and she's not even born yet! I ate my favorite Mexican food, went shoping, and saw all of my friends...those weeks were good until I found out when one of my grandmothers got sick, therefore the week after that i was at home late hours awake waiting for my mom to come back from the hospital. Either way, I know that God does all things for a reason.

So I'm here in school, hoping to enroll in a Physicology class rather than a history one but I'm waiting on a teacher to reply because I really don't want to take history right now, it's too much.

My OBG apts, are all set as well as every other apointment I need before the baby arrives so I'm excited!!!

I have so much to do, school, the apointments, eating healthy, keeping myself and hubby happy...but I know it's all worth it, it takes time but BETTER DAYS WILL BE HERE...

MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO TO MY FAMILY IN TX!

LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

GOD BLESS
© Copyright 2008 Mrs. Stone07 (mrstone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376058--Better-days-are-ahead