*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374922-Good-Morningunfinished
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1374922
A woman wakes to find herself handcuffed to the bed.
I awoke to feel a chill breeze on my bare arms. I went to draw them under the covers, but something was holding them at the wrists. Twisting my head around, I saw gleaming metal handcuffs, one on each wrist, pinning my arms to the thick wooden bedposts. And then, lifting my head and looking down, I realized that there were no covers to draw them into if I could move them.

The room was dark as midnight, but I could barely discern my erect nipples, almost painful with desire. Where were you? I could hear nothing in the stillness of the early morning hours. I knew you must be nearby, planning something. I could feel the dampness on my thighs as my fevered mind began imagining possible scenarios.

I hear the bedroom door open. I close my eyes and feign sleep, trying to breathe slowly, evenly, so as not to spoil your surprise.











Special thanks to The Overlord Travelin' Waltz for his help with editing and rewording.
© Copyright 2008 Just a Penguin (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374922-Good-Morningunfinished