*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372433-The-Monkeys-Judge
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1372433
A Judge has a hearing in which monkey's stole bannanas
The Court room was well lit and there were many people seated.  It was very noisy however with all the Monkey's that were there.  All rise said the bailif as the Judge walked in. He was dressed in a long black robe. I wonder if he wears that to bed I thought to myself.  He had white hair and a big nose.  He was kinda scary looking.
He sat down in his big chair behind a huge desk.  He picked up a hammer and banged it real hard on that big desk and I thought it would break that desk right in half.  As he banged that hammer he hollered order in the Court but all I could hear was those monkey's. They were jumping and screaming and then one turned around and looked at me and stuck out his tongue. I then stuck my tongue back at him.  Well finally it was getting quiet and the Judge said to the lawyers what is this trial about.  The lawyer for the monkey's said, your'e honor my clients are being accused of stealing bannanas from the plaintif's bannana fields.  My clients have been falsely accused your'e Honor.  Just because they are Monkey's.  The other lady lawyer said your'e Honor lets make this easy.  You see these are monkies and they eat bannanas right?  So how can we say they are not guilty?  The Judge then said to the monkies lawyers please call youre first character witness.  The lawyer lady called a monkey to the stand and we all cracked up laughing then that scary Judge pounded on his desk again with that hammer and all was very quiet.  I think we have enough evidence to show these monkies are innocent.  Procede please said the scary Judge.  The lady lawyer saiad to the monkey, Did you steal bannanas from that mans field?  The monkey shook his head no.  Thank you said the lady lawyer thats all i have to ask.  The othe lady lawyer got up and said to the monkey,  were you in the bannana field at any time?  That monkey shook his head yes.  Everyone strated giggling again and that scary Judge pounded on his desk with that hammer and everyone was quiet.  Did you at anytime eat or take any bannanas? the monkey shook hi head no.  But as the lawyer was asking the monkey the questions, that monkey kept pointing to the man that was sitting with the lady asking the questions.  all the people were looking a little puzzled.  Why is that monkey pointing at you sir asked the Judge?  I dont know said the man.  just then the monkey got down and went over to the man and the other monkies came too.  they were acting kinda crazy jumping up and down and hitting there chests.  Then they went to the Judge and they were pulling on him as if they wanted him to follow them.  The Judge got up and told the monkies to show him what they wanted. He followed them out the door and to outside.  By now everyone was following.  They walked down the street and around the corner and then down this little dirt path.  They came to a big barn.  the monkies ran to that barn and went inside.  When the Judge followed them into the barn he couldnt believe what he was seeing.  In that barn were all the bannanas that the monkies were accused of stealing.  The monkies kept pointing to the man that owned the bannanas.  The judge looked at that man and asked how these bannanas got in this barn?  The man kept trying to speak but all he could do was look at all the people staring at him.  Finally he said i put the bannanas here.  then everyone gasped real loud.  The Judge said why would you do that?  The man said he put them there and accused the monkies so he could get money for losing the bananas because he was going to lose his house and his fields because he couldnt pay for them. the monkies were set free and the whole town got together and raised enough money to pay for that mans house and fields.  He thanked the monkies for rescuing him and making him tell the truth.  He told the monkies they could eat as many bananas as they wanted.

THE END
© Copyright 2008 allygator (allygator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372433-The-Monkeys-Judge