*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368075-Sweet-Torment
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1368075
The erotic application of pain can create intense pleasure.
Blindfolded, she is led down some steep stairs.  A dank, musty smell invades her nostrils.  As she is led across the floor, her feet are cold from the concrete flooring.  A deep voice commands her to stop.  She hears chains rattle and a humming s0ound like a generator of some kind.  Her arms are raised above her head and she feels the cold links of the chains being fastened around her wrists. Strong arms spread each leg so she is standing with her legs in a spread eagle stance and she feels more cold links as the chains are wrapped around her ankles.

She hears the humming again and feels her arms being pulled upward so she is standing on her tiptoes.  Then silence.  She strains to listen for any sound.  She lets out a yelp when she feels something hard and cold being slid across her cheeks.  Then she hears rapid clicking.  The sound of scissors being rapidly opened and closed.  The neck of her dress is being pulled away from her body and she hears the  scissors cutting but only a few snips.  She is jerked off balance as he grabs the front of her dress and rips it open down the front.  Her wrists being chained keep her from toppling over as her feet find solid ground again.  she blushes bright red as her black lacy bra and matching panties ar exposed to his view.  She hears the snipping of the scissors as he cuts through the center of her bra and side of each pantie leg.  She blushes even more when she feels the bra and panties fall away exposing her nakedness to his eyes.

His strong hands wrap around her neck then slide downward until they cover the front of her breasts.  Sliding his hands underneath to cup each breast in his hands, he gently  raises and lowers them in his hand enjoying the sight of her large, full, heavy breasts in his hands.  He smiles to himself.  They are perfect for the torment he has in store for her.  Holding her breasts in his hand, he slides his thumbs across her nipples and watches as they perk up under his touch.  He circles his thumbs around the nipples and watch as they harden and stick out even more.  she may be resisting him with her words but her body is telling another story.  He leans down and licks each nipple with his tongue and listens as she gasps.  He circles his tongue around the left nipple and then flicks his tongue over it.  He hears a moan escape her lips.  He does the same to her right nipple and is rewarded with her jutting her nipples forward for more attention.  Her hard, stiff nipples invite him to nibble and suck. 

As he continues to pleasure her nipples with his fingers and mouth, he slides one hand down between her legs.  As he rubs his hand over her clean shaved mound, he can feel her wetness seeping from between her lips that are beginning to swell with pleasure and arousal.  Slipping some fingers between those wet lips, he finds her opening to be quite wet and as he slips a finger into her opening, it is grasped by her hot, wet vaginal muscles.  Slipping a second finger up into her hot, soaked cavern, he begins to thrust his fingers in and out.  she moans from the pleasure.  without warning, the finger thrusting becomes rough and forceful, his knuckles hitting hard against her opening.  She is torn between moans of pleasure and whimpers of pain.  He can hear her juices sloshing about as he fingers her then without warning, she lets out a long, loud yell as her juices gush from her opening splashing all overthe floor and his hand.

Withdrawing his fingers from her soaked entrance, he leans over to whisper in her ear,  "I hope you enjoyed that as this night, you will feel more pain before you get to feel more pleasure."  He walks away to leave her standing on trembling legs and leaves her pondering his words.

To be added to.....
© Copyright 2007 Victoria Lady (eroticlady50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368075-Sweet-Torment