*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363660-AI-Angel-Tenshi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1363660
krissy who works & goes to school,suddenly has a loyal angel slave ready and willing?
“Who is he?” “I don’t know, it’s a rare sight to see a priest, let alone someone with blonde hair.” “Hes kind of handsome.” “As long he doesn’t cause trouble around here I can’t say that I care.”

He’s eyes were closed, his long blonde hair tied in a thin ponytail and his bangs were in his face leaving his left eye inconspicuous; and strange markings under his right eye. He wore the traditional priest coat, but it seemed a little big for his seemingly frail body. He sat quietly at the back of the bar and mumbled to himself. “Maybe hes praying? In a bar? I’ve seen plenty of strange fellows and hypocrites but this guy really takes the cake.” The waitress said to herself.

Sitting on a barstool near the bartender was a rather massive and muscular man with bushy brows. At the sight of the priest his dark eyes narrowed and he clenched his glass mug; breaking it. He was heavily intoxicated, and was ready to pick a fight. “Jinga!” the bartender shouted out of shock. The people stared at him. “What do you want?” “You broke another mug!! Now there’s blood everywhere!” “Who gives a damn fu*hic*ck!?” “Sheba, maybe you shouldn’t.....” “NO!!” the bartender Sheba yelled loud. People began to slowly creep out of the bar, in this town the average death was every 2 hours; 3 if it was a good day. “I’M THROUGH WITH YOU CONTROLLING ME JINGA!!! NOW PAY YOUR TAB AND LEAVE MY BAR FOR GOOD!” jinga rose to highly might of over 7 feet, but Sheba, no taller than 5’6 stood her ground and took a deep breath. “WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?” jinga asked a rhetorical question. “I told you to get out!” Sheba replied with shacking and greatly disappearing confidence. “DID YOU FORGET WHO HAS KEPT YOU AND PATHETIC STREET RAT WAITRESS ALIVE!? WHO HAS STUCK BY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS WHEN NOONE ELSE WOULD!? YOU BITCH IT’S TIME TO REMIND YOU!!” jinga drew a giant katana from its sheath and raised it to the air. The waitress trembled as Sheba closed her eyes and said “I am not afraid of you false idol. The fear you need to thrive on has left, I do not worship nor follow your ways no more. So strike with all your might, but my God will protect me and deliver my salvation.” Jinga grew outraged and with all of his might he stuck down upon Sheba, but, suddenly he paused to find the waitress at his knees sobbing. “OH PLEASE OH PLEASE, MR.JINGA!!! DO WHAT YOU WANT TO ME BUT LEAVE MS.SHEBA OUT OF IT! PLEASE SPARE HER!!” Jinga grunted like a wild animal. “OUT OF MY WAY!!” jinga shouted, he raised his hand and swung at the waitress. “KRISSY!!” Sheba cried out. Krissy tried to shield herself, she tried with all power possible to fight it back but the tears poured down her face. She screamed, but then, there was a pause. Jinga should have hit her by now.....krissy looked up to see the priest stopping jinga’s punch with only a finger!!!!!
© Copyright 2007 sakura jane sune (sakisune at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363660-AI-Angel-Tenshi