*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359820-Holloween-scare
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1359820
It is about a boy who gets taken on Holloween he thought it was his brother.
This Holloween I saw someone but know one else saw him I know it was just my amigination playing tricks on me because I do not believe in ghost. My brother Travis he is always playing tricks on people his favorite day is Holloween because he can do tricks on people with out getting in trouble. Someone was bugging me I was going to off him or hit him but I have better manners then that. I was dragged out into a vally I thought it was Travis until this stranger had taken me in a hunted house I know it is and adult because he is so strong. I hit and he started saying unproper words I hit him in the face and let him have it. He taken me in the house and tossed me in the basement. In the basement I was hand cuffed to a table suddenly I kicked him in the face he was mad he taken off his mask so I knew he was a sloppy thief. He sad this will be the last time you will see the world. He went up stairs I fliped the table I landed on my head I justed ammagind what might happen to me my life. I was thinking up some things I can charge him with kidnapping um.. he beat me down and tossed me. He came back down I was terrified and to scared to think so I tried biting my hand off he looked at me as if I was a dummy asking for sugar with koolaid.
© Copyright 2007 vjackson0921 (vjackson0921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359820-Holloween-scare