*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354237-The-Protector-of-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1354237
Just an old story I have from a year ago
In a small town there lived a boy named Zekeo who at first glance you wouldn’t think he was strange, but when you got to know him, your opinion about him would change. He would always talk about weird dreams that he had and the always-involved ancient civilizations, but that wasn’t the weird part he always said that he had abilities that were not of anything any has every seen. People how know him blamed comic books and cartoons, but Zekeo know they were wrong.
One night daring a dream he suddenly woke up, but there was some thing wrong because it was freezing and also he realized that he was wearing Egyptian armor. He was puzzled beyond imagination because this was just like one of dreams. Suddenly he heard a voice saying, “He should be around here some where.” And another voice replied “Yeah, but did the priest say what he would look like.”
The first voice replied “No, but he did say he would be wearing strange garments or armor.” Suddenly Zekeo realized they were talking about him. He faced a hard decision ether to reveal himself or wait initial they find him. He choose to show himself, so he stood and the two people who where talking jumped back in surprise. The first men started to ask, “Who are you?”
Zekeo replied, “I think am the one you are looking for.” And the man replied “Then fellow me.”
The men led Zekeo to a huge temple with strange pictures on the pillars and walls. Then they came to a huge door and both men pushed Zekeo in side and said, “Wait here.” When they lifted someone stared saying “Welcome warrior of the ages, how was your decent for your time period?” Zekeo was shocked and confused by theses words and he stared shouting “What do you mean by that and show you self.” After Zekeo said that he hared footsteps coming from one of the hallways. When Zekeo saw the man was dressed in what looked like silk and had golden jewelry, when he fully entered the room he stared to speak to Zekeo “Welcome great one I’m the high priest of Egypt.” Zekeo was startled the he was in Egypt of all places. Zekeo asked, “What are you saying I can’t be in Egypt, I was in my room asleep, then I woke up here and it was like I traveled back in time or something.”
The high priest replied, “You did with the help of my magic.” Zekeo stared to ask the priest what he was getting at be he seemed to have read his mind and stared saying “You are the one to fix the wrong that has token place in this century, for you see you are a descendant of the first protector of time and we need you know because a evil of great power has been unlashed on to world and all of it’s time periods.” Zekeo just stood there as if turned to stone.
A few hours later after from recovering from his shock and was thinking clearly he realized every thing the priest said made since to him. It explained why he was different from the rest and why he always had those weird dreams. When the priest told him what he had to first, he was shocked because he had to go to the underworld.
That night when he lift for the underworld the priest and the soldiers who found where saying good luck.
When he entered the underworld he wasn’t surprised at how horrible it was. Suddenly he felt a shaper pain and when he looked around to found what was causing it and saw one of the most power full demons in all the underworld (expect for the king of the underworld). Zekeo realized that the demon was entering his body by force, but suddenly the he flat a strong jerk. Zekeo noticed that the demon was trying to pull it self form his body, but it was as if Zekeo body was pulling the demon inside him. As the demon was being sucked in Zekeo realized that his body was changing before his eyes. His fingernails were slowly changing into claws and he noticed his armor was getting tight and he noticed his every muscle in his body was growing. When it was finally over he was suddenly trusted back in side the temple.
When the high priest saw him he smiled said “I see you found what you were looking for.”
Zekeo replied, “What do you mien?” When spoke these words the priest walked back a couple steps and his face had a freighting look on his face and Zekeo couldn’t blame him. His voice sounded different, it had the same tone, but there was a since of a hatred and inner bloodlust. After the high priest come over his shock and stared to tell
Zekeo what he was talking about “You need the power of demon to help you, but judging by the way you look you got the power and it looks like you and the demon become one.” Zekeo was still stumped so he went to the room he was given to rest in.
Wheal he was in his room looked one of the mirrors and shouted “What has happened to me!?” The reflection in the mirror was not Zekeo, but some hides creature. His teeth were fangs and his ears poked out of his hair. Wheal he was steadying himself he hared people scramming “There darkness is here!” As Zekeo watched the ones running for there lives were suddenly surrounded by a dark cloud and when it cleared it lift behind creatures that couldn’t be described. Then suddenly he flat anger at what every was making this happen and suddenly he flat a sharp pain in his back. When he turned around and looked Zekeo saw gigantic bat wings. In his rage he jumped off the balcony and flow off to kill what every was making the people sufferer.
When he found the source he was infuriated because it was the high priest he trusted every since he arrived in Egypt. When the priest saw him coming he smiled and said “It took so long to figure out it was me all along.” Zekeo so infuriated at the priest he took out his sword and stabbed the him in the heart. The priest looked down at the sword and laughed, “You’ll never kill me that way.”
Zekeo replied, “You would thank so.” Then suddenly the gave a blood curdling scream. The sword that the preset said could not harm was killing him, the sword was channeling Zekeo’s power and destroying the persist. Before he died the priest said “I will return!” The next thing Zekeo know was total darkness.
Suddenly Zekeo woke with a start, he looked around and realized that he was still in his room. Then he taught to himself was it all a dream. When he lied back down he felted something poke him. When he reached down to see what it was he felt cool metal and realized it was his sword. He stared to ponder was it all a dream are was it real?

© Copyright 2007 werewolf (door-to-light at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354237-The-Protector-of-Time