*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330983-I-thought-I-forgot
by nancy
Rated: · Other · Death · #1330983
This is a shot story about a girl that lost someone very close.
On january 2004 A young girl experienced thewrost thing you can experience in life, she lost one of the most impoetant people in her lifeand it took the air right out of her. The day started out with her getting up for school already in a sad mood because her grandfather was in the hospital.she went to school and thats all she could think about was her grandpa.At about 11:30 am she was picked up by her mother and grandma it was streange though because they wouldnt say nothting to her they were wispering. When they got to the hospital as they get outside of her grandpa's room her grandma turns to her and says that he died .She ran in the room as fast as she could thinking they were wrong but they wasnt he was gone.suddenly she couldnt breath and she put herself in a corner away from everybody.she couldnt face it so for days she layed in bed and noone could get her to come out of her room. All she did was cry, she didnt want to comeout or see anyone.Finally it was the day of the funeral and she finally came out she went to the funeral and cried so much.That night when she got home back to her room she went and this went on for months.When she finally came out and wanted to see people her boyfriend came over but she still felt wierd,but suddenly she felt sick and she was taken to the hospital and she found out she was pregnant.
© Copyright 2007 nancy (nancy216 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330983-I-thought-I-forgot