*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324428-THORNHURST-COUNTRY-CLUB-ESTATES
Rated: · Other · Other · #1324428
Nice community.
Thornhurst Country Club Estates awaits you. Come for a day of great golf,
or stay a lifetime nestled in the peaceful heart of the Pocono Mountains!”
I couldn’t have said it better.

TCCE is a four season pocono community. Over 30 courses less than an hour away keep golf interesting. 10 ski mountains within an hour. Lackawana State Forest out the front door and numerous Game Lands out the back. I believe we are looking at over 40,000 acres with in walking distance.
The average price of a home in TCCE is somewhere around $140. Which is a bargin these days. There is almost no crime up here due to serval factors. It’s too far to drive to steal a pie or some homemade fudge. Well you get the idea. If raising your children in todays society is on your mind TCCE is a wonderful place to be. The phrase “go out and play” is the montra here, without the thought of the crime issues and such that where once on our mind.
Wilkes Barre and Scranton are just over the hill and just far enough away. I guess you can tell I really like this place. Check out the golf pricing. Now granted the course is an over sized par 3, there is a 268 yard 2nd and most are around 200. This is my best little secret. I call TCCE my private practice facility. I can practice my short game any day all day. Did you notice the $12 daily fee, come on thats less than two buckest of balls.

© Copyright 2007 poconogeorge (poconogeorge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324428-THORNHURST-COUNTRY-CLUB-ESTATES